Senorita Scotland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she back in glasgow? She said yesterday morning that she was going to glasgow that day but it seemed like she was live the whole day so she couldnt have travelled
I wouldn’t be surprised if the living in England thing is a lie anaw & she’s really still in Barrhead. You can’t believe a word this crackpot says

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t be surprised if the living in England thing is a lie anaw & she’s really still in Barrhead. You can’t believe a word this crackpot says
Shes probably up in Auchenback staying , my cousin is friends with her on facebook, but I havent spoke to my cousin for years or I would ask , her stories are wild , she knows so much about her health but doesn’t know what kidney is dormant 😳

Reactions: 4
Shes probably up in Auchenback staying , my cousin is friends with her on facebook, but I havent spoke to my cousin for years or I would ask , her stories are wild , she knows so much about her health but doesn’t know what kidney is dormant 😳
It looked a bit like Auchenback in the video of her kissing her man. We need Dr Michael to get tore into this banger

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her latest story is she’s only got wan kidney
💀😭😂
So are the gummsy gang doing a gofund for a new kidney or wit 🤣🤣
---
So what is it for every tooth she's lost she's also lost an organ or body part 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So are the gummsy gang doing a gofund for a new kidney or wit 🤣🤣
---
So what is it for every tooth she's lost she's also lost an organ or body part 🤣
Sure she said when she had her car crash she had to hold on to her spleen while waiting on the ambulance as it was hanging out her belly, then it had to get taken out so she was given the last rites by a priest😭😂 there’s no a bit of oor Kelly hinging the gither 💔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sure she said when she had her car crash she had to hold on to her spleen while waiting on the ambulance as it was hanging out her belly, then it had to get taken out so she was given the last rites by a priest😭😂 there’s no a bit of oor Kelly hinging the gither 💔
Has she any organs left?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s live now looks out her dial 🥴
Oh i thought that too - shes looks mwi , she has ripped the arse out that song lol , back in Glasgow so why is she not staying in her own house , shes still in Colshys

Reactions: 4
Oh i thought that too - shes looks mwi , she has ripped the arse out that song lol , back in Glasgow so why is she not staying in her own house , shes still in Colshys
I’m really starting to think the living in England thing is another one of her lies . So much for her being clean & sober 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
That crunch 😖 made me want to punch that last remaining tooth of hers out. Canny go hearing people eat.

• Sick
Reactions: 5