Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread, and agree with the unpopular opinion....I fast forwarded the Chrishelle part, I just didnt feel sorry for her at all 🤷‍♀️ just cant warm to her.
Mary looks like she has a drug problem, shes so twitchy and jumpy all the time, her speech is slurred at times aswell, could be prescription drugs not necessarily illegal.

Reactions: 9
Just found this thread, and agree with the unpopular opinion....I fast forwarded the Chrishelle part, I just didnt feel sorry for her at all 🤷‍♀️ just cant warm to her.
Mary looks like she has a drug problem, shes so twitchy and jumpy all the time, her speech is slurred at times aswell, could be prescription drugs not necessarily illegal.
I saw online people saying that Chishell's story of growing up in poverty isn't true. I wonder is there any truth to that?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I am still on season 1, almost season 2. But Davina is SO rude... like obliviously so. She seems like she is on the spectrum? I had a friend like that, who had no sense of what was appropriate or not - I am no longer friends with her. Will see what Chrishell is like in the later seasons but I still like her for now.

Okay, Christine is such a bully. I love Maya and Mary so far. Starting season 2 now.

Season 2, Episode 1... Mary has lost A LOT of weight. I hope she is okay and isn't taking drugs.

Also, Mary looks like she has more lip fillers and new veneers which may be causing the lisp/slurred speech.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am still on season 1, almost season 2. But Davina is SO rude... like obliviously so. She seems like she is on the spectrum? I had a friend like that, who had no sense of what was appropriate or not - I am no longer friends with her. Will see what Chrishell is like in the later seasons but I still like her for now.

Okay, Christine is such a bully. I love Maya and Mary so far. Starting season 2 now.

Season 2, Episode 1... Mary has lost A LOT of weight. I hope she is okay and isn't taking drugs.

Also, Mary looks like she has more lip fillers and new veneers which may be causing the lisp/slurred speech.
This is exactly how I see Davina, very intelligent but lacks social skills, most likely on the spectrum somewhere. I like her I like she just says it how it is😂

Agree on the fillers and veneers!!!

Hands down my favourite moment was when Davina asked Mary about the mosinite 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love her or dislike her, EVERYONE was thinking the same, she just said it! Mary is so desperate honestly, Romain could barely speak English when they met(though more fluent now)

• Haha
This is exactly how I see Davina, very intelligent but lacks social skills, most likely on the spectrum somewhere. I like her I like she just says it how it is😂

Hands down my favourite moment was when Davina asked Mary about the mosinite 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love her or dislike her, EVERYONE was thinking the same, she just said it! Mary is so desperate honestly, Romain could barely speak English when they met(though more fluent now)
I think with Davina it’s more to do with the fact she is foreign and has no filter and she says it as she sees it. That’s often the case with European nationals (excluding the brits). It’s their culture and the way they are.

Reactions: 3
I think with Davina it’s more to do with the fact she is foreign and has no filter and she says it as she sees it. That’s often the case with European nationals (excluding the brits). It’s their culture and the way they are.
i think you’re thinking of Maya? Davina is American.

agree that maya has no filter but she doesn’t come across rude whereas davina and Amanza (🤢) try to be blunt but come across really rude.

i think you’re thinking of Maya? Davina is American.

agree that maya has no filter but she doesn’t come across rude whereas davina and Amanza (🤢) try to be blunt but come across really rude.
Are you sure? All the bio info on her indicates she’s German. Born in Germany and moved to the US in 2006. Born Davina Potratz.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think Christine is a bully too. Something about her doesn’t ring true, this over confidence. Nobody that confident is so horrible to others for no good reason. She’s too nasty. Maybe she was given the ‘villain role’ *yawn*

Mary IS desperate. Romain makes me laugh. He’s like a wax work who sometimes gets angry about Davina and doesn’t want to deal with stuff that’s for guuuurls lol

The fertility check storyline was BS and set up for the cameras etc

Side note: Is Davina married?

I think Christine is a bully too. Something about her doesn’t ring true, this over confidence. Nobody that confident is so horrible to others for no good reason. She’s too nasty. Maybe she was given the ‘villain role’ *yawn*

Mary IS desperate. Romain makes me laugh. He’s like a wax work who sometimes gets angry about Davina and doesn’t want to deal with stuff that’s for guuuurls lol

I dont think she is married.

Reactions: 1

His name makes me think of Romaine lettuce.

I feel like Christine is actually REALLY insecure which is why she is such witch. Often people who act overly confident are trying to compensate for their insecurities.

I am almost finished season 2, am on episode 6.

Lovelovelove Chrishell, Mary, and Maya. And quite like Amanza. Mary is just so sweet and seems bubbly. I could see myself being friends with someone like her, same as Chrishell.

Can't stand Christine (although she is beaut) or Davina. And Heather is incredibly annoying. It is terribly obvious that Christine is marrying her guy for the money. She comes across like a brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just finished season 3. I know some of you mentioned you thought Mary was acting weird (like on drugs) but I didn't see it? I thought she seemed the same. I do think she got lip filler and maybe new veneers which could make her talk a little lispy. Is there going to be a fourth season? It is so addictive.

Reactions: 1
Do you think Netflix payed for Christine’s wedding? Looks like it would have cost around a million and seeing their house I just don’t think they have that spare cash.
Just watched the wedding this evening and wondered the same thing, plus there was the showstopper engagement party with the zebra

• Angry
Just watched the wedding this evening and wondered the same thing, plus there was the showstopper engagement party with the zebra
I feel like they get a lot of it "gifted" thanks to the show? It is promo. Isn't her husband very wealthy though? Or is that just how they make it appear?

I feel like they get a lot of it "gifted" thanks to the show? It is promo. Isn't her husband very wealthy though? Or is that just how they make it appear?
Yes, but there is wealthy and there is million dollar (at least) wedding. Didn’t he retire at 35? You would have to be very confident in your investments to be burning through that much cash. Maybe Netflix subsidised some? It really was absolutely gorgeous

Yes, but there is wealthy and there is million dollar (at least) wedding. Didn’t he retire at 35? You would have to be very confident in your investments to be burning through that much cash. Maybe Netflix subsidised some? It really was absolutely gorgeous
His net work is apparently $20 million+. I'm sure he has investments in stocks and properties etc, if he is smart.

I’m guessing we all follow the various folks on insta. What’s the deal with this Katy Johnson? Is she dating Jason? She’s a beg. She was married to Max Evans (brother of Thom & Dancing On Ice contestant). But they were married for a short time. She sold all the wedding stuff a few days after wedding and when they split she done a go fund me to travel Europe. Wondering if she’s dating Jason now? Certainly has latched on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.