Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know absolutely nothing about the areas in the show, but are the Hills a place where people live for commuting to work and to get above the smog, but they aren’t rich enough for better properties?

Kind of like how Mudchute and most of the DLR line in London is ugly as tit and straight under City Airport’s flight path, but executive development keeps popping up as people don’t want to travel too far into work or live in a dive in Wood Green like the rest of us mere mortals.

Reactions: 1
Have to confirm I’ve been to Hollywood and it is the worst place I’ve ever been. When people tell me they’re looking to tour/travel around America I always tell them to avoid Hollywood 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Have to confirm I’ve been to Hollywood and it is the worst place I’ve ever been. When people tell me they’re looking to tour/travel around America I always tell them to avoid Hollywood 🤢
Same it stank of piss everywhere. It was really dirty!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was there 30 years ago and thought the same. There are some wonderful places in the States but Hollywood isn’t one of them.

Reactions: 3

Yel

Kinda ot but did anyone see james charles La house? So much nicer than anything on the this show.

My fave bit of the show is when they were talking about nick jonas buying somewhere in the valleys, and then they said the other jonas brother bought something there too. Poor Kevin is forgotten and isn't even known as the unnamed 3rd jonas brother. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Los Angeles as a whole is a horrible city. I always heard people say how it isn't nice and then went and it is awful. I have never seen such a HUGE divide between rich and poor. Turn a street corner and you can very quickly end up in a hugely deprived, poverty-stricken area. Very sad. Spent most of the time in the car too as you have to drive everywhere.
My favourite place in California is San Diego... it is beautiful.

Same it stank of piss everywhere. It was really dirty!
I thought that of London last year. Used to love visiting but did in 2019 and it stank of piss and there was garbage all over the streets. The only nice area was Kensington :(

Reactions: 8
Heather looks exactly like Kourtney Kardashian, but blonde!

Reactions: 10
So it’s been confirmed that Davina is in her 40s, drives an old car and lives in a rented apartment.
I really am stating to doubt how authentic this show is!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If you actually go on the Oppenheim group Facebook page and look through their old pictures, Mary, Christine and Heather have worked there for a few years but Mary seems to be the only one who consistently works. Christine and Heather are always prancing about on holiday or on boats or driving about in stupid mini buses. Chrishell is now filming for dancing with the stars.

Reactions: 6
Do you think Netflix payed for Christine’s wedding? Looks like it would have cost around a million and seeing their house I just don’t think they have that spare cash.

Reactions: 3
Do you think Netflix payed for Christine’s wedding? Looks like it would have cost around a million and seeing their house I just don’t think they have that spare cash.
Which one? The televised for the series wedding? I’d say so considering it was just a storyline because they were already actually married!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Spot on! This is what is weird about Mary, she is such a strange person. Acts oddly and jumpy all the time. I think she comes across as incredibly self-serving. Everyone is always battling for her affections and she is completely self-involved.

Chrishell also comes across as babyish and manipulative. I don’t like particularly Davina (thinks she’s good TV) but is clearly a few sandwiches short and is a bit sad in herself. She didn’t need to say it there and then but she had a point re. Chrishell’s marriage breakdown. True, C was blind-sided but she clearly knew there were issues, she always slides over this point when it was raised.

Unpopular opinion; but I didn’t feel sorry for her particularly I think she saw it to an advantage and enjoyed having the main stage and got a chance to really perfect her role as the anguished woman. She thought, if I get anything out of this, it was that *scenes holding glass of wine in slinky tight dress looking forlorn out of the window* she’s nauseating.

Just binge watched series 1 and 2 over the past 2 nights. Mary is definitely on something at Heather's listing in S2 E7, she was all over the place.
we

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree, I don’t completely buy that Chrishell had no idea about problems in the marriage and I think she definitely enjoyed being the main star of the show and is now using it to her full advantage.

i can’t warm to her, i don’t buy into the nice southern belle thing she is trying to potray.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think Chrishelle seemed reaaaaally drugged up in the last episode?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.