Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
I've got a girls Disney set, worn once, on for £2.50 and some stingy bitch just asked me if I'd take £1. Did a Lucy and blocked her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ATV2021

VIP Member
Everything and everyone is a scammer to those people.
Really is! Oh this buyer bought a £1 dress off me but no photo or reviews! Should I cancel?! Will they try to scam me?!

And the volume who report things cause severe anxiety need to delete their accounts. Can't say Vinted triggers my bloody anxiety 😆

Blonde_moment

Chatty Member
I posted previously about a jacket that had been sent to a wrong address in Glasgow. The seller contacted me today saying I had to click “everything is ok” and Vinted will refund us both in a couple of days. I didn’t have the option as I had already clicked to report an earlier today. Seller encouraged me to click to resolve the issue and said she would refund me. I did this. Now I have no option to contact Vinted about the matter from what I can see and I only have her word I will receive said refund. I asked her to clarify what she meant when she said she will refund me and she replied that she can’t do anything and it all has to be dealt with by contacting Vinted again.
I’m so frustrated and now worried I’ve done the wrong thing closing it! She has been so nice throughout I just trusted what she has been saying.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Important info - the item was yet again, £2 😂
---
These incidents make me think I'm too lenient tbh. I got a top earlier I'd paid 8 quid for, it had a small mark not visible in the photos, pretty sure it'll come out in the wash so I just accepted on the app and released the funds. Can't imagine squabbling like children over 2 quid.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
On a comment about someone being annoyed at people not pressing received...

Had time to waffle all this thought didnt she 😆😆😆
Exactly I say this all the time instead of using the time to come on FB justifying why you don't have time to click OK etc use it to mark your stuff.

I have special needs kids so I LOVE when they try pull the disabled card on me.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Woman messaged me at 10pm last night to see if I'd post something same day as she needs it for Saturday 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow

Elles20

VIP Member
Hello I need some advice. I sold a genuine leather jacket I'd hardly worn and got myself all muddled and uploaded it as topshop brand when it's asos design doh! The lady who bought it has opened up a case and I have of course accepted the return and apologised. Although there were many photos of the asos label I can't really blame her for this as I did the same 😂 no hard feelings but she's pretty upset she has to pay for the return once I opened the case. I totally get that but at the end of the day it's vinteds T&Cs. She'd be getting a £45 return less the delivery so she'd still be getting majority back it's not like it was £2 and she'd be left worse off. But looking at vinted terms I can see theres different terms foe SNAD significantly not as described - do you think this would fall under that? She's replying as if I set out to scam which I did not I have over 200 5* reviews and sell on vinted often without issues. It was a genuine mistake and obviously the pictures are the item it was just a case of tapping topshop instead of asos on the brand bit. I really don't want to cause a problem, should I offer to pay postage? Is there a way she could keep it and I don't get the money if she claims its SNAD? I'm a bit confused haven't had this happen before any advice?
Sorry I'm not going to be helpful at all but just wondering why this person wants a refund just because it's a diff brand. I mean it's not like a Gucci Vs Primark situation here.

Does she dislike the jacket or is it literally the label? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Cant believe how many people sell books for £1. After packaging and travelling to the shop how is that remotely worth your time. I was going to put a bunch on but not for £1 each 😬
I got my Jodie Marsh autobiography for £1 on vinted.

• Haha

peekachu

Chatty Member
I joined the FB group after seeing screenshots on here, unfollowed after a week because it attracts a special breed of people and I could not cope 😅

• Haha

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Sold a brand new acrylic brooch from a well known company, it was £25 originally and I sold it for less than £10. Wrapped it really carefully and added in some brand new earrings that looked like the brooch too (still in packaging with tags, I'd just never used them). The buyer didn't even leave feedback. Had to wait for automated payment etc and feedback. Why did I bother?

• Sad
  • Wow

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Because you wanted to make money by selling your second hand items? I never understand why people put something in for free and then get annoyed when people aren’t jumping for joy at getting something they didn’t ask for.
As long as you got paid, theauto feedback is still 5*
I'm not annoyed she didn't say thanks. It's frustrating she didn't even bother to acknowledge it had been delivered so I didn't have to wait for it to be automated would have been great, you know? I'd feel the same if I hadn't put something for free in. I always make the effort to make sure items I pick up are confirmed and give feedback. That's just me though 🤷‍♀️

Tbh maybe I've just had a lot of good sellers, as I've been sent items for free I didn't ask for a lot and you know what? Free item or not, I let them know it arrived at the very least by pressing that button.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Haven’t really sold anything in ages. Just sold four things in half hour, and they’ve all chosen the same shipping type. Why can’t every evening be so good 🤣🤣

• Heart