Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peekachu

Chatty Member
£40 is very cheap for 60 minutes, they should be paying more really in line with the other research houses who will pay £200 for an hour of face to face time! x
Ohh do they pay £200 for a video call or does it involve travel? I do surveys via apps but I cba having to go somewhere in person 😅

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
As a seller I’d be really happy if I saw someone fixed up an item and sold it on.

Although I honestly never check to see if my items are being sold on. Is this something people do? Once you’ve bought it you can do what you want with it.
It's not something I've done before I confess. I do love cleaning and treating leather bags though. I realise this makes me odd. I have a couple of Alexa's that get regular saddle soap baths and moisture massages. DH thinks I'm batshit.
---
It's OK as I actually know who she is but if I didn't recognise her name then I'd have cancelled it. Her family own a business that covers the local area. If she pulls a reverse charge I'd have it all over social though.

It's only a £20 thing.

In the end she was really nice and chatty.
Thats good then. For £20 she's probably not a criminal mastermind 😂

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Urgh had my first issue as a seller…items posted Royal Mail and supposedly haven’t arrived. Vinted have refunded buyer as it’s past the deadline they deem for Royal Mail…so not only am I down the items I am also out of pocket for the sale and postage 😡 I turned Royal Mail off a week or so ago as it’s more hassle than it’s worth!
When it’s with Royal Mail, Vinted refund the buyer and you issue your claim with Royal Mail and they will reimburse you the item price (providing you sent it insured to the correct value) and the postage back xx

stardust1

VIP Member
Sally gentry’s post on vinted uk scammers name and shame. What the actual fuck is wrong with people selling stuff like that 🤮

Caughtredhanded

Personally no, you have 5 days to post just because you posted quickly doesn’t mean they have to press it straight away. People might be at work or just busy. Once you click all is on that’s it, people need time to check items over. It’s only 48 hours.
I’m just impatient then 😅😅

ATV2021

VIP Member
Am I wrong in this situation? The buyer purchased at 1am this morning with a yodel shipping option and expects it to arrive before Saturday? My plan was to post tomorrow but the shipping option is 2-3 working days and I don’t know what the bank holiday postal situation is. I’d rather cancel the order I feel like it’s more hassle than it’s worth, especially for £8🫤.
Most Yodel stuff I send takes like 3 days after it's been picked up so shes no chance as they won't do squat with it Friday lol

Spoke

VIP Member
Have you contacted them? I sold a Burberry coat without any hassle (did have to upload all those things you mentioned)

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
Hi, some advice please. What happens if a buyer has had it delivered to a shop and they say that when they go to the shop they’re saying they can’t find the parcel? What process do we have to follow? Thanx

Probably best to check with Vinted on this one. Hopefully they will cover anything that has been lost (if it happens)

ETA: I’ve just seen your edit. I thought that you’d sent an item and then it turned out that the buyer was suspended and then the overall transaction was suspended. If you’ve done everything correctly on your part, Vinted should take your side
Sorry, I hadn’t realised you could see why they had suspended the item 🤦🏼‍♀️. Do I message vinted directly?

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Think this thread would appreciate this x rated looking object on Facebook marketplace
Gold star to anyone that guesses 😂

E5EA46AB-4C5F-4342-8F99-7B696010A6B8.jpeg

Spoke

VIP Member
When would you message a seller and ask when they’re posting when you’ve not heard anything? It’s been almost a week without a dispatch notification but with the bank holidays I’m not sure if I’m being unreasonable.

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
You don't need to by RM postage online, you can buy it at the PO. But vinted and RM parcels are different.

A RM small parcel is up to 2kg. A RM medium is up to 5kg. You do not need to buy a medium parcel for a dress.
Oh good. I just find it less faff. I thought you had to follow the shipping instructions as stated.