Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peekachu

Chatty Member
Anyone know how to resolve a no buy button. Something I’ve been searching for has come up and I want it but no buy button.

Ive re-download the app, have all my postage on and can buy via evri from other sellers. I don’t want it to be sold to someone else 😩
Is it toiletries/cosmetics? I had the same issue - I think the seller had to change the postage option as one of the couriers prohibits certain items (I can’t remember which one!)

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
OK, think I've worked it out. I should have listed the dress as large parcel because RM sizes and Vinted sizes are not the same are they?
You don't need to by RM postage online, you can buy it at the PO. But vinted and RM parcels are different.

A RM small parcel is up to 2kg. A RM medium is up to 5kg. You do not need to buy a medium parcel for a dress.

juless77

ive got some perfume I’ve used a few times but makes me sneeze is it right u can’t sell unopened bottles of perfume on Vinted ?

stardust1

VIP Member
I’ve reported it but no response from inpost. Where it is is under a massive waterfall straight on to the lockers everytime it rains so I’m guessing the rain this week has done something to it? But it’s annoying. I want my parcels 😂 I’ve also got an expensive item to return that is an inpost locker drop off (not Vinted) so that’s annoying too 🙄
is there an option to divert the parcel?

Itsjustmetoo

Hi, quick question to you knowledgeable people please.... I've got some barely used Mac lipsticks that don't suit me. I've basically only tried them a couple of times, so they're not like the old 80s lipsticks worn down into the lip curve shape 😆 Can I sell them on Vinted? Possibly a bit gross or even not allowed? I don't know? Thanks x
Thanks everyone. Understandable x

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
How frustrating! Hopefully it comes back to you but on all mine the tracking updated to say it was on the way back to the sender. If you haven’t had that I’d assume she picked it up? 🤷🏻‍♀️

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
thanks! That’s what I’ve done because I don’t want someone complaining that I listed it as an XL when it’s really an L, but I’m also worried people don’t read the description. and might show up in the wrong people’s searches
Yeah I know what you mean. I normally upload a photo of the brand sizing chart too if it's a S/M/L etc sizing, that might help?

Spoke

VIP Member
I can only think that "She wears the short shorts" and photographs her leg with items whilst sitting on the couch?? I give you more reference pics which include a tiny naked foot and giant boot for more scaled up confusion.
Possibly legs akimbo in the reflection of the single boot pic and just a bra on.
oh god! Someone should tell her!

MidnightToker

Had my first parcel where it looks like it hasn’t been picked up by Yodel but has now been delivered
Dropped it off 2 days ago and on Vinted it’s still saying ‘shipping label sent to seller’ I’ve clicked that I’ve sent it and if you click on link it says delivered today but still on Vinted hasn’t been updated
What happens here as I’m presuming there’s no option for buyer to say they’ve received?
Exact same situation for me - Yodel tracking says it’s due to be delivered on Monday but no update on Vinted.

Had my first EVRi package go missing, glad to see neither the buyer or me lost out on the £!

stardust1

VIP Member
My nearest locker has no power to it and hasn’t all week, any ideas what will happen to the parcels sent there? Will they be sent back to the sender after X amount of time even though they’ve not actually made it to the locker? I’m waiting for a few to be delivered there from Vinted and don’t want to mess the sellers around.

It keeps showing then disappearing on the nearest lockers list so I’m guessing it intermittently has power? 🤷🏻‍♀️
i’m not sure what will happen but can you report the lockers as broken?

GBNI

VIP Member
I have received an item that has stains on it so raised it as an issue and the buyer has requested I return it but yet I have to pay for the return? Is this normal? I've never had to return anything before!

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
When is standard pay day in the uk? I've been self employed for years but I was always the Monday after the 26th when I was an employee. I'm considering spotlight to get as much cleared as possible.