Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve got hundreds of baby grows most of them never worn from ages newborn up to 9-12, what prices would you all do for bundles and how many items per bundle? I’ve never sold stuff as a bundle before

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Oh guys. I'm letting the side down so bad. Got sent an offer and I've immediately paid for it aint I!!

emmer_moans

VIP Member
The app is glitchy for me this morning, I'm trying to get on to mark something as received but it's just not loading properly.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Evening all, looking for some Vinted advice from you wise souls. I have a few baby items to sell. They’re all good quality, barely used if at all. We were given some clothes by friends but ended up with 3 of the same thing for example - sadly friends cut the tags out and didn’t provide a gift receipt so we couldn’t swap.

Looking on Vinted there doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to prices being asked for the same/very similar items. Some people are selling items from supermarkets for not much less than they sold for originally for example. What’s your rule of thumb for how you price? I don’t want to take the piss but equally don’t want to give it away.

Caughtredhanded

Ebay are really good with that kind of thing! I’ve been refunded without having to return items a couple of times (even though I said I’d be happy to return them).

It’s strange because Vinted makes the buyer pay the protection fee, yet they probably have the least buyer-friendly policy on any platform I’ve used.
I couldn’t agree more. Another thing I noticed was that a buyer cancelled an order with me today which is absolutely fine, I won’t moan about that haha, but unfortunately it automatically gives them some negative feedback!

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Does it say anything on the more detailed tracking about the parcels whereabouts? If so could you screen shot and send that to Vinted to show she’s got it?

I had similar with a parcel recently. Our lockers were turned off for a week so all my parcels got sent back to the sellers. 2 of them were amazing and kept in contact constantly but a third was reading messages and not replying then never confirmed she had received it. I just sent Vinted a screen shot showing it had gone back to her and they processed the refund a few hours later.
Thanks for responding @raspberryjuice There is now no where to track it on the page. Up until the 10 day mark, I could still track it every day because there was a link, but now there is nothing 😒

soph30

VIP Member
Thrift are a business (think they were on Dragon's Den) and will give you a pittance percentage for your item. I looked at their shop on ebay and really you could do it yourself without involving them as a middle man! x
Oh no just sent a load that wasn’t selling 😆 oh well!

ATV2021

VIP Member
I know it is completely backwards! Vinted’s buyer protection is rubbish compared to eBay and Depop when you assume it would be the same.
I got something off ebay that was COVERED in orange stains and washing did nothing. Ebay sided with me and said the seller had to pay to return as wasn't as described. They refunded me in the end so I could just chuck it but if Vinted I'd have been penalised for a manky top

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Hi, quick question.

I've just started to sell on Vinted and I'm sticking to Royal Mail 2nd class postage for now as I do on Ebay. But the shipping constantly comes up as £3.35 for a small parcel when I know most of these tops would get charged as a large letter if I were just posting them without labels, etc.

I don't want to overcharge. Can I change this somehow?
Vinted don’t do large letter, their smallest option is a parcel,

Caughtredhanded

I had something not turn up for 2 weeks she messaged me to say it had to me that emailed yodel I did and they delivered the very next day
..weird
Thanks very much for that. This one is going to get local garage as her collection point and Everi have now updated the delivery date as it’s delayed (so they say) so we shall see!

I feel like just bank transferring her the bloody £2 back myself lol x