Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poptart

VIP Member
Is anyone else having an issue with the mobile app? When I open it I just get the circle spinning and then a message in French (no idea why its in French) saying there is a problem with the WIFI connection. There is nothing wrong with the WIFI, the app is up to date, I have even uninstalled it and then reinstalled it which I thought had fixed it but nope!

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
I’ve accidentally downloaded a shipping label to print instead of a digital label for a parcel to send on Vinted, using Evri. Anyone know how I’d change that?

stardust1

VIP Member
That's got to be a shoplifter or dodgy next worker. Those PJ sets are still £10-£15 in the sales!

P.s. Apologies if the user is on here and your just a shopping addict who doesn't take anything back and I'm calling you a thief 🤣🤣🤣
I thought the same, they don’t even look opened.
---
Thanks! I’ve said I’m happy for them to return it because it definitely wasn’t opened. I’m concerned they’re just going to use it and then send it back saying that’s how they received it. There’s nothing else I can do is there?
how was it packaged? (From the shop) for example plastic wrap around the lid

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Been made an offer of £1.20 on something I listed for £2 which is a travel size that sells for £6. It's a beauty product so brand new and unopened. Not sure whether to accept...

Cheekyp33

Guys need ya help, asked in the fb vinted group but its not been accepted yet 🙄 and Google is no help .
I have a lady wanting to buy something but there is no 'buy it now' button. I've deleted and relisted and still no 'buy it now' button. I can reserve it tho.
Sorry in advanced if it's already been posted here.

Caughtredhanded

I requested mine on Thursday and it hasn't gone in yet. I've just went on to check the recieved by date and then got the withdrawl email again but showing todays date not Thursday 🤯
Hey, thanks for getting back to me xx

it’s a pain isn’t it? Luckily not needing it to live but would love to spend it haha

Could anyone help with a royal mail question, I done the click and collect service for around 5/6 parcels to get picked up Saturday morning, the post man picked them up labels went on everything was fine. A few hours later I got emails saying that they were sorry they couldn’t collect my parcels and I could retry collection for free, the parcels had already been taken, when I try and track it’s just saying no update until delivery attempted. What’s the chances people will get these parcels if they haven’t been scanned judging by the emails?

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
I’m sure it’ll be fine. A few months ago someone bought something with Ups I went through the effort of packing and printing the label took it to a UPS drop off and they wouldn’t accept it so I had to cancel. Didn’t get any negative feedback

pommynoir

VIP Member
Just uploaded some stuff and instantly someone who sells the same sort of item as me has liked them all. Never buys!

Followed by a like from a guy who always sends stupid offers so just waiting for him asking for half price.

In better news. Something sold and my label maker has finally been used. Lucky it was 2nd hand!
I’d block the first one!

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I judge it on their feedback (lots of 5* I give them the benefit of the doubt and reserve), how long it’s been up and how much the item is. I’ve not had anyone reserve and not buy so far.

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Ah right. Wasn't sure if I could manually change it somehow.
---
@joeblogg Right, I'm being a dick head here 🤪 When I sell on ebay, I just take it the PO and don't bother with printing labels or paying postage online. Can I do that with Vinted? Just that I've gone into the link for Royal Mail to buy the postage label fir a dress Ive sold, and there is no medium parcel option for 3.35 - which my P&P is automatically set at. It's for over four quid.

Sorry, just a bit confused.
OK, think I've worked it out. I should have listed the dress as large parcel because RM sizes and Vinted sizes are not the same are they?

Caughtredhanded

Is anyone having major delays on withdrawing funds at the moment?

I know it was throwing up a delay message but that was Tuesday… I know it says it can take up to a week or so to land in our banks but I’ve been so used to a later, but same day transfer lol

ATV2021

VIP Member
Had my first parcel where it looks like it hasn’t been picked up by Yodel but has now been delivered
Dropped it off 2 days ago and on Vinted it’s still saying ‘shipping label sent to seller’ I’ve clicked that I’ve sent it and if you click on link it says delivered today but still on Vinted hasn’t been updated
What happens here as I’m presuming there’s no option for buyer to say they’ve received?
I've had to screenshot the Yodel page showing delivered & message to Vinted to get them to manually mark an item as delivered as Yodel tracking hasn't worked in 2 days now. I've turned it off

hol20x

VIP Member
I seen that, I feel for her, BUT she should have paid the extra for the higher insurance or insisted on a shipping method with shop delivery. The buyer could have still claimed an issue with the trainers but atleast she wouldn't be able to say she didn't recieve it.
Yeah I can't understand why she didn't do that! Did the buyer not choose RM delivery and that's why Vinted refunded her?