Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ravenstown

VIP Member
I can only think that "She wears the short shorts" and photographs her leg with items whilst sitting on the couch?? I give you more reference pics which include a tiny naked foot and giant boot for more scaled up confusion.
Possibly legs akimbo in the reflection of the single boot pic and just a bra on.
Aren't people weird?!

Hello I need some advice. I sold a genuine leather jacket I'd hardly worn and got myself all muddled and uploaded it as topshop brand when it's asos design doh! The lady who bought it has opened up a case and I have of course accepted the return and apologised. Although there were many photos of the asos label I can't really blame her for this as I did the same 😂 no hard feelings but she's pretty upset she has to pay for the return once I opened the case. I totally get that but at the end of the day it's vinteds T&Cs. She'd be getting a £45 return less the delivery so she'd still be getting majority back it's not like it was £2 and she'd be left worse off. But looking at vinted terms I can see theres different terms foe SNAD significantly not as described - do you think this would fall under that? She's replying as if I set out to scam which I did not I have over 200 5* reviews and sell on vinted often without issues. It was a genuine mistake and obviously the pictures are the item it was just a case of tapping topshop instead of asos on the brand bit. I really don't want to cause a problem, should I offer to pay postage? Is there a way she could keep it and I don't get the money if she claims its SNAD? I'm a bit confused haven't had this happen before any advice?

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Some twat has paid me goods and services for a marketplace purchase that she is collecting this morning and I said cash or PayPal. Ffs. It's 89p but I'm just pissed off. She literally has my home address and could have brought cash.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Cant believe how many people sell books for £1. After packaging and travelling to the shop how is that remotely worth your time. I was going to put a bunch on but not for £1 each 😬
Ooh, also, if they're still not selling I've just traded 10 for £12 to Ziffit (I know they're not the best but at least it's something) and sent them by InPost.
---
So, I don't usually favourite things I probably won't buy but someone has a book bundle up, they put it up for £190 (kids books from the 90s, not a full set of the series and yellowed pages). I'm watching out of pure curiosity because...I bought a set of 14 of them from Vinted for £7 last week in near new condition and the seller even threw a free one in she found later on.

I'm the only one who has added them to their favourites as far as I can see and they have reduced the price to £160 now (each day they knock off £10) I almost feel like pointing out to her that they're not worth that anywhere (they're like knock off Goosebumps that went for about £1 each 25 years ago, they're quite easy to find too) but I'm too invested in seeing how low she will go :unsure:
An update. She has an Etsy and is selling them there separately and has sold 3 for £10 each. Hence why she has been lowering the Vinted total.

There are still some in a bundle for around £2 all over the place. What's going on? I've got a whole collection of these things. I'm clearly sitting on a goldmine.

spacerach

Hi everyone, had a bit of a strange one..

Bought some shoes last night, seller sent this morning then messaged not long after saying she sent the wrong parcel and will send the shoes I purchased this afternoon. Am I being scammed? :(

They do have one 5 star review (always a bit risky, I know), and it could be genuine mistake, these things do happen but I'm just a little worried it might be a scam I'm not aware of?

GBNI

VIP Member
How come all the people in the Facebook group can't understand that the buyer has to pay for the return label. Every post is someone crying because the seller won't send them a return label.
I genuinely don’t see why I should pay to return a dirty item 🤢

Realitybites

VIP Member
Started getting lots of favourites on stuff that’s been up for months…can’t imagine people trawling back 6 months of primark /new look stuff

soph30

VIP Member
I can’t understand how no one seemed to think it was weird
TBH I can see why she wanted to try her luck at selling it, those creepy Victorian dolls are actually really valuable and plenty of people ‘inherit’ them but don’t want them 😆

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Had a message today from a seller telling me the Evri code wouldn't scan and would I cancel and re buy. Am I right in thinking if I cancel this goes against me?

Juju

Just had a skirt arrive and the size is not as described and now the sellers gone quiet.

Will I get an automatic refund as I’ve logged it, if they continue to ignore me.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Had my first parcel where it looks like it hasn’t been picked up by Yodel but has now been delivered
Dropped it off 2 days ago and on Vinted it’s still saying ‘shipping label sent to seller’ I’ve clicked that I’ve sent it and if you click on link it says delivered today but still on Vinted hasn’t been updated
What happens here as I’m presuming there’s no option for buyer to say they’ve received?

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
One of my listings for a dress has completely vanished. I went in to delete and relist but totally gone. It was just a dress from new look 🤷‍♀️

RandomFrog

Has anybody else's inpost changed as a seller?

Usually when buyers select inpost I drop to the locker using the QR code, no label printing needed from me but I've just had someone select inpost and I've now got to print the label before dropping at the locker 🙃

NikiV11

I've got a top I want to put up on vinted but past me cut all of the itchy labels off and now I don't know what size it is. I'm not even sure what shop I got it from, I think superdry 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can take a guess at the size because I know what size I used to be 🙈 would I be best just putting the measurements up instead of guessing the size?
good idea to just state the measurements, or you’ll probably sell it and get the buyer moaning at you that it wasn’t the size you stated/didn’t fit. RE labels - must admit I always say I lopped out the labels on the description - I remove them all from my kids’ clothes cos I can’t bear the thought of them irritating their skin. Too much time on my hands I know 😁