Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PumpkinKing

Chatty Member
Gets on my tits when people can’t even be bothered to make an actual offer, just send a number.
Selling a Charlotte Tilbury eye shadow quad and someone has just messaged “8”. Yeah don’t think so pal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Personally I wouldn't sell anything over £30 on vinted because of the lack of protection and the postal issues that keep happening. My higher priced items I put on ebay still.

• Heart

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Thanks for the advice 😘 Cancelled the credit, all my banking app details, am fuming on the sofa. Of course, boyfriend had some words for me, but heshouldn’t bother, I’m angry at myself. So far, no suspicious action on the card, guess I was quick enough. Now the joys of getting a new one and editing the details everywhere, fuck. Guess I won’t be selling there, kind of busted it for me.

• Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
The girl who received my dress is just full on blanking me now so after work today I’m going to take a blank envelope and get it scanned and send it off so at least on Vinted it will show I’ve done everything. I’ve got proof of postage and I’ve got her message saying she received the dress alongside her giving me a good review. So I’m hoping that works in my favour not that I expect to hear from Vinted. Worst customer service :(

Just searched for a brand I quite like and saw a jumper for £1 which I thought was odd. Then saw this

View attachment 1691663

You’d just wash it yourself to find out, surely?! Utterly bizarre 🥴
Fixed it "blue stain won't come out, hoping some idiot buys it" 😆

Something else I noticed was all the dodgy "with tag" items. I know for a fact that M&S jumpers have plastic ties that can't be put back on. Not that dodgy bit of string Sandra tied the ticket with :rolleyes:

• Haha

Nellinton

VIP Member
Some twat of a bloke on there is wanting exact measurements across chest of a gymking hoody I've got up on there. I dunno pal it's an XL work it out for yourself I'm not about to hunt for my measuring tape just for you to not buy it anyways l!!
I'm in sarcastic mood what should I put back 🙃
Screenshot_20221117-132117_Vinted.jpg

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Ffs. Sick of this rollercoaster vinted has me on. Liked an item. Got sent an offer. Blanked. Got sent another offer. Went and bought it didn't I 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
My sales have slowed a bit (and cheeky people offering ridiculous prices), but (!) I've found so many gems (loving the 80's shirts and jumpers for a few pounds) and I have quite a collection of Monki dresses from Vinted now. I'm a fan of their crazy prints and smock dresses but they're around £30+ new so I never give into buying them as I do wear a lot of black and I always assume ehhh I won't wear something so bright or loud that much. I've found around 10 of them BNWT for around £4 each on Vinted, basically I've sold stuff I don't want or haven't worn and replaced it all with these :ROFLMAO:. Absolutely bloody loving wearing them, I even found one last night that's fairly new in stock that I was going to get from the Monki site anyway for £5 BNWT.

I bought a book in Korean and the seller sent some frankly amazing sweets (that aren't available here sadly) from Korea with a hand written note in the language. Another also threw in another item for free that she had seen I had favourited but not purchased with the rest.

Sadly there seem to be a lot of people who just don't bloody send what you buy? I bought a jacket and she didn't send it, Vinted cancelled. She apologied, said she'd been away and asked if I'd like it still and she'd sent it asap, so I removed her Vinted automated negative feedback and bought again. She hasn't sent it again :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Sales have well and truly picked up. Now got 6 in total to post. Sold about 15 items this week.

• Sad
  • Wow

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Omg I LOATHE the people asking for exact measurements of weird things, someone the other day asked me to measure the back of a coat from armpit to armpit and then didn't reply when I did. I've started just linking to the items now. When you get a load of weird questions though and have to dig the item out of the 'to sell' pile, find a tape measure and whatever else, I really feel like asking 'okay but before I bother doing all this are you actually going to buy it/would it be a sensible offer?' most of the time I just ignore it now :cautious:

• Heart
Bit the bullet and put some items on Vinted. I've seen all your horror stories and still did it. I love living on the edge :LOL:

I've put things on priced slightly more than what I will accept. Just so those making offers can make realistic ones !

• Haha

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Someone's requested to reserve a £100 bundle until Friday. I know how it is sometimes so I've said I will but if its not bought on the agreed day I will be unreserving without a shred of hesitation.
You’ve gone soft during the course of the day 😂

• Haha

Wearesailing13

Hahaha sorry but that so so funny - peak Vinted!

Have you contacted Vinted for help?

Tbh if they are in good nick I would be tempted to just sell on, would take longer but cba dealing with the seller and Vinted customer services.
Luckily I’ve just been refunded after contacting Vinted 😂 I could find myself getting more and more wound up ‘that’s weird’ arrggghhhhh 😆😆😆

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Why would someone ask for pictures of something when there's multiple pictures at every conceivable angle? I'm sure people get a kick out of things like that knowing the have no intention to buy. Had someone the other day message me with just 'more pics of the front and back'. Ewwwww how about sling it.