Selling on Depop and Vinted #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pull it down until the wheel spins, then click off that page and back to it again seems to work for me
THANK YOU omg 👏🏼

I haven’t sold anything in bloody ages but I’ve noticed I’m getting a few favourites on really old stuff 🤔

Reactions: 1
Everytime I buy something the person takes AGES to post 😴 yet I panic if i take a couple days to get it sent

Reactions: 4
Ughhh I’m trying to sell 2 underwear sets where the bottoms are BNWT and both have been deleted and appeal rejected even though I’ve sent multiple photos of the tagged items (which seem to be the issue) 😑😑😑 Bras have no tags but that’s fine according the catalogue 😤

(Hypocritical of me as I wouldn’t buy underwear on vinted but they were expensive gifts and I wanna make a few quid 🤣🙄)

Reactions: 1
Ughhh I’m trying to sell 2 underwear sets where the bottoms are BNWT and both have been deleted and appeal rejected even though I’ve sent multiple photos of the tagged items (which seem to be the issue) 😑😑😑 Bras have no tags but that’s fine according the catalogue 😤

(Hypocritical of me as I wouldn’t buy underwear on vinted but they were expensive gifts and I wanna make a few quid 🤣🙄)
Maybe pop them on eBay instead

Reactions: 2
Bought a Reiss blazer on Saturday on Vinted. It was a good price, not obscenely so.

She’s got til tomorrow to send it.

She said on Monday she’d send it tomorrow as she’d just arrived home from holiday. I purchased it an hour after she uploaded it so unless she was uploading clothes from Ibiza… that didn’t happen.

She’s not sending it, is she?

Bought a Reiss blazer on Saturday on Vinted. It was a good price, not obscenely so.

She’s got til tomorrow to send it.

She said on Monday she’d send it tomorrow as she’d just arrived home from holiday. I purchased it an hour after she uploaded it so unless she was uploading clothes from Ibiza… that didn’t happen.

She’s not sending it, is she?
I don’t understand why these SS do this. 5* seller, accepted an offer so it wasn’t like she was offline/away, never shipped and won’t reply to any messages from me. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sick of the buyers who send messages asking me to send it straightaway as they need it for a holiday blah blah followed by kisses 🤮 then when they get it they don’t mark it as received and don’t leave feedback. But my feedback says about how I send quickly. I don’t need telling to! I always post same day or next day.

Reactions: 8
just had someone ask me for measurements and a bunch of questions and low ball me multiple times just to not purchase the fuckin thing…
---
just had someone ask me for measurements and a bunch of questions and low ball me multiple times just to not purchase the fuckin thing…
nevermind she bought it sorry ma’am x
IMG_7073.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I finally bit the bullet and bumped an item I have for 7 days. It’s new and from a very sought after brand on there but for some reason it just hasn’t shifted despite 100s of views and favourites. Hoping it might shift finally.

Ugh 😩 When you get a message “£1.70??” on a £6 item and you look at their page and they have 350+ 5* reviews and all their items are £10 plus. I expect better lol.

Reactions: 6
How are people finding eBay for success selling at the moment?

Sincerely, a fat pregnant woman who needs rid of her entire wardrobe but doesn’t want to get banned for commercial selling on Vinted or waste her time flogging a dead horse 😭😂

Next VIP sale slots have gone out so if anyone has a favourites list it will go in the next day or two
(my sale slot is weds 3rd july 2pm which i think is the first one)