Selling on Depop and Vinted #15

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are people finding eBay for success selling at the moment?

Sincerely, a fat pregnant woman who needs rid of her entire wardrobe but doesn’t want to get banned for commercial selling on Vinted or waste her time flogging a dead horse 😭😂
I’m a big eBay fan. My only negative is that buyers don’t always leave feedback. It’s a reduced fees weekend too, so a good time to get listing.

My order of selling sites is:
1) ebay
2) Vinted
3) Depop

Reactions: 2
I’m a big eBay fan. My only negative is that buyers don’t always leave feedback. It’s a reduced fees weekend too, so a good time to get listing.

My order of selling sites is:
1) ebay
2) Vinted
3) Depop
Ooh thank you, that’s good to know! I haven’t used eBay in ages but I’ll have a look as I’ve a huge amount of stuff to shift. What kind of brand do you typically list? Mine are all women’s clothing and things like hollister, topshop, new look etc so I didn’t know if the demand was there

Why is everyone so slow to mark complete? Nearly every sale I’ve made recently, I’ve had to wait ages because the scruffy slags leave it to auto complete. It takes literally a second, you lazy baggages!

Reactions: 7
Ooh thank you, that’s good to know! I haven’t used eBay in ages but I’ll have a look as I’ve a huge amount of stuff to shift. What kind of brand do you typically list? Mine are all women’s clothing and things like hollister, topshop, new look etc so I didn’t know if the demand was there
Those are all similar brands that I’m selling plus river island. I also sell all manner of just general household tit that I want rid of and you wouldn’t be able to list on Vinted and I’m always surprised when that stuff sells. Also find books sell for better money on eBay.

Reactions: 1
Those are all similar brands that I’m selling plus river island. I also sell all manner of just general household tit that I want rid of and you wouldn’t be able to list on Vinted and I’m always surprised when that stuff sells. Also find books sell for better money on eBay.
Amazing, thank you! Yeah I have so much house hold tit I should shift too 😂 I’ll give it a try!

• Heart
Had a TT transaction yesterday, the girl messaged me asking if she bought a skirt when could I send it which I thought was a fair question rather than buying it then messaging me asking when I was going to send it which would have pissed me off 🤣

This was about 11am, I said I could send it in the afternoon. She then paid full price and I had it wrapped and sent by 4pm 🙌 hopefully the rest of the transaction goes smoothly and it doesn’t get lost etc!

Reactions: 11
How are people finding eBay for success selling at the moment?

Sincerely, a fat pregnant woman who needs rid of her entire wardrobe but doesn’t want to get banned for commercial selling on Vinted or waste her time flogging a dead horse 😭😂
I’ve popped a load of stuff on eBay recently after using vinted for ages but eBay just isn’t getting the views I get on vinted. I’ve got some decent branded stuff topshop, river island stuff in excellent condition that haven’t had any views which I find odd xx

Reactions: 3
I’ve popped a load of stuff on eBay recently after using vinted for ages but eBay just isn’t getting the views I get on vinted. I’ve got some decent branded stuff topshop, river island stuff in excellent condition that haven’t had any views which I find odd xx
Thank you! That’s what I found before and why I stopped using it. I couldn’t be bothered with the extra time it takes listing/ listing twice either xx

Thank you! That’s what I found before and why I stopped using it. I couldn’t be bothered with the extra time it takes listing/ listing twice either xx
I find vinted easier to upload items to as well. I think with vinted the key is to upload it at the right time when people are likely to be browsing x

have made roughly £100 in the last week! the dopamine hit I get when I hear that notification sound when you’ve sold something 🚀🚀🚀🚀

Reactions: 4
also do you guys know what to avoid for getting flagged as commercial selling? i’m not doing this but i do have a lot of stuff i’m putting up a lot atm and i edit and make my pics look professional as it sells more / for more money. i’m worried i might get flagged 😭

a friend of mine (who receives UC) says she had to shut down a small store she was running online because she made £40 in one week…

Does anyone have a magical procedure for when you take several parcels to a Yodel shop where they print the labels? I have nightmares about the wrong labels being attached to the wrong parcels! My Yodel chappy is a grumpy sort….no taking time to confirm matching parcels with buyers. I’m currently reduced to taking one parcel at a time, (pathetic I know!) 🙄

Does anyone have a magical procedure for when you take several parcels to a Yodel shop where they print the labels? I have nightmares about the wrong labels being attached to the wrong parcels! My Yodel chappy is a grumpy sort….no taking time to confirm matching parcels with buyers. I’m currently reduced to taking one parcel at a time, (pathetic I know!) 🙄
I write the barcode on the corresponding parcel and make sure I match them up when handing over.

Sharpie - name on parcel - match up lol

Reactions: 3