Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had someone cancel an order cos they bought it YESTERDAY and I haven’t posted it yet?!?!? Wtf I’m not Amazon, grow the duck up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Received a pair of trousers, they looked fine until I went to hang them up and saw the arse had a rip in! Had already marked as ok so messaged the seller and she was super apologetic and asked for my details to refund me. Absolute TT but a reminder to check purchases thoroughly!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I sold some trainers on ebay and stated i would post in 3 days, day 4 and i’m only just making it to shop, my bad !!!

The buyer raised an issue with ebay which ya know fair play and ebay messaged me to say the funds were on hold. Which they sent me last week and have already been spent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just received this message about 3 hours after her offer. Like… Okay? I really want the full asking price? What a weirdo
IMG_3314.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Vinted really pisses me off sometimes.

I listed a BNIB skincare item today (which I’ve sold one of before with no probs and there’s loads listed by others) only for them to remove it saying I’m against the rules. I tried to appeal and they said no.

So yes I took the huff and decided to be a petty shithead and report some of the other items the same which are also listed. Only for them to say they are fine!!

I’m fuming (And PMTd up to my eyeballs). I just want to sell my tit ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I favourited an item and the seller send me 3 messages and asking to let them know. Let them know what 😵💫

Well now I'm definitely not buying it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The reason I came off it too. I remember selling a dress for about £13 and after the fees came out and whatever the cost was to send the dress I made about £4 😂 I was new to it though and didn't fully understand the fees. Made barely anything on it.
They’ve got rid of the 10% selling fees now so it’s just the 2.9% + £0.30 if that helps

Reactions: 3
Bought some skincare as it was fairly cheaper than buying brand new. Marked as BNWT. Went to use it, it was bleeping opened and the moisture is half empty 🙃

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
They’ve got rid of the 10% selling fees now so it’s just the 2.9% + £0.30 if that helps
Oh really? I must have a look at this because I found Depop really good for buying book bundles, and anything I put on there sold quickly. It was really just the fees being the reason I stopped using it. Il have a nosey today :)

Why is it taking so long for Vinted to transfer my money. I’m being over dramatic but it’s taking hours now on a weekday whereas before it was an hour max. Bastards! I like to withdraw to my current account then siphon off to savings to stop me spending it

Reactions: 5
Ordered a dress today in ‘perfect condition’ that turned up today completely bobbled 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why is it taking so long for Vinted to transfer my money. I’m being over dramatic but it’s taking hours now on a weekday whereas before it was an hour max. Bastards! I like to withdraw to my current account then siphon off to savings to stop me spending it
I've just been informed it's going to take a week for my funds to reach my account. How come it's taking so long? Should be instant.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I've just been informed it's going to take a week for my funds to reach my account. How come it's taking so long? Should be instant.
Did you request the funds today? I never request Friday or the weekend, always wait until after 9am on Monday otherwise it seems to take forever for some reason!

Is anyone getting this annoying ad pop up?? It started a couple of days ago, so I reinstalled the app and it was working fine but now it's started again. I can't look through photos as it pops up every few seconds!
Yes, when I was trying to add items to sell. So annoying. Kept popping up as I’m typing.

Vinted really pisses me off sometimes.

I listed a BNIB skincare item today (which I’ve sold one of before with no probs and there’s loads listed by others) only for them to remove it saying I’m against the rules. I tried to appeal and they said no.

So yes I took the huff and decided to be a petty shithead and report some of the other items the same which are also listed. Only for them to say they are fine!!

I’m fuming (And PMTd up to my eyeballs). I just want to sell my tit ffs.
I reported some tat that was being advertised on there as a luxury brand, and apparently that's not against the rules either. I don't think i've ever spoken to a human at Vinted, must be run entirely by bots.

• Angry
Woken up to a msg from someone asking if I'd like to buy a book that I added to my faves a few weeks ago. If I wanted it that badly, I'd have bought it by now.

Let me add it to my faves in peace please. You can't be dying to get £1.50 off of me, that badly!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just had the weirdest experience. Cant complain but just so odd. Someone with no reviews, no items for sale etc offered £5 off an item I had up. I rejected it and they paid full price (£80). Sent it, it arrived, they’ve not been online for 2 days apparently. So the funds have been released of course but it’s just so weird for them not to have been on the app! I’m always iffy about sending expensive stuff to people with no reviews etc. Like I say definitely not complaining but…hope they’re actually happy and just weirdly off their phone

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Uploading a bunch of tit today, it's hard work tbh, I don't even try that hard for work and probably get like 10x more per hour of effort 🤣

• Haha