Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
List on Depop. I've bought loads of perfume bargains on there.
I don't think depop allows used perfume? I'd give it a go but never sold anything on there so don't have any feedback etc to encourage people to trust me and buy 😅

I don't think depop allows used perfume? I'd give it a go but never sold anything on there so don't have any feedback etc to encourage people to trust me and buy 😅
Yeah they do. I just bought a 90% full bottle of MJ Perfect Intense 😂

Everyone has to start somewhere. People will buy them 😊

Yeah they do. I just bought a 90% full bottle of MJ Perfect Intense 😂

Everyone has to start somewhere. People will buy them 😊
It definitely says saying used perfume isn't allowed. Maybe it's the same as it's on vinted that as long as they don't check, you'll sell it, but if they do they can lock your account

I bought an £80 jacket on Vinted and the seller waited until the very last possible minute to post it (she had good reviews). I’m tempted to be petty and wait until the last possible minute to mark as received

Reactions: 11
I have had lots of offers, which I've accepted, and then they've ghosted me. I've had several people ask for photos of me in the item as well. When I have obliged with a photo I get radio silence, not even an acknowledgement. These things have happened all at once and never before. What is going on?
To make matters worse I've had to move all my Vinted clothing out of my daughter's bedroom as it is being decorated. So finding items is going to be a struggle. I definitely don't want to search for a dress, put it, take photos and post them, all for nothing.
It's a shame as this kind of behaviour will just put buyers off and all our clothes will go into landfill.

I’ve never had an issue on vinted before but I need your help!

I bought a dress described as literally new.
well it comes and it’s literally not. I send photos and she gets a bit wired- how does she know I didn’t do that, I’ve washed it and damaged it (within the 10 mins of collecting opening and sending her a pic, ok sure!)
Eventually settled on a return. It’s been delivered to her and she tells me it’s not in the parcel. I feel like she’s pulling a fast one to not refund. How does this work with vinted now? I’ve got 200 feedback she’s got 20ish and never before have I had an issue like this 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve never had an issue on vinted before but I need your help!

I bought a dress described as literally new.
well it comes and it’s literally not. I send photos and she gets a bit wired- how does she know I didn’t do that, I’ve washed it and damaged it (within the 10 mins of collecting opening and sending her a pic, ok sure!)
Eventually settled on a return. It’s been delivered to her and she tells me it’s not in the parcel. I feel like she’s pulling a fast one to not refund. How does this work with vinted now? I’ve got 200 feedback she’s got 20ish and never before have I had an issue like this 😩
That is awful. I think you just have to argue your cause through Vinted with as many pictures as you can. Fingers crossed she will not get away with this. What dreadful behaviour.

Reactions: 2
I have had lots of offers, which I've accepted, and then they've ghosted me. I've had several people ask for photos of me in the item as well. When I have obliged with a photo I get radio silence, not even an acknowledgement. These things have happened all at once and never before. What is going on?
To make matters worse I've had to move all my Vinted clothing out of my daughter's bedroom as it is being decorated. So finding items is going to be a struggle. I definitely don't want to search for a dress, put it, take photos and post them, all for nothing.
It's a shame as this kind of behaviour will just put buyers off and all our clothes will go into landfill.
Anyone asking for photos of you in items are probably creeps or wasting your time. I would decline if anyone asks and give reason that I've lost weight and doesn't fit anymore etc. or just block.

Reactions: 6
Had two makeup listings deleted for saying they were a dupe for another brand in the main description 😬 The title, photos and branding all were the right brand but said I was being deceptive 🙃

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Hey guys, I'm new to selling on vinted - made my first £3.50 this week🤪🥳 However, my other items are either getting very little views or just favourited. I've learnt from this thread to not message people who have favourited as it's annoying 😂 Do you recommend adding hashtags to get a higher reach - does it work??

On my local selling page… why do people find it so hard just to give things a wipe down before selling? 😂😂😂

5C66CB39-86DA-4148-A6C0-811202B7E772.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
That is awful. I think you just have to argue your cause through Vinted with as many pictures as you can. Fingers crossed she will not get away with this. What dreadful behaviour.
Thanks I have cctv footage of my coming home and leaving with the parcel. She (presumed she) was pretty insane with all kinds of accusations accusing me of damaging it so I’m not surprised she’s saying the dress is missing but as far as credibility goes I’ve done everything honestly and as should be done. Looking forward to resolving and blocking the crazy idiot!

Reactions: 1
Would it be SS of me to ask if a seller could post something...I've already bought..like tomorrow 🙈🤣. I want to wear it Saturday (not the end of the world if it doesn't come) but I don't wanna seem like some dick haha