Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody has just asked me if I have a picture of me in the linen trousers I am selling.
I find this weird. Seeing someone else in an item of clothing is not particularly helpful - as everyone's body is different.

Reactions: 7
Somebody has just asked me if I have a picture of me in the linen trousers I am selling.
I find this weird. Seeing someone else in an item of clothing is not particularly helpful - as everyone's body is different.
I was asked this ! Think it’s a perv ! Usual profile

• Sick
Reactions: 3
say a buyer purchases an item for a small inpost locker and you use a medium - will they get charged more at the point of delivery? or does it not work like that?

say a buyer purchases an item for a small inpost locker and you use a medium - will they get charged more at the point of delivery? or does it not work like that?
No, sometimes you just have to use what’s available. I’ve never had an issue with anyone being charged extra and I’ve had to put small items in a large locker on a couple of occasions.

So annoying that you can't sell used cosmetics. I understand for make up etc but for perfume it would be handy as I have expensive stuff that I used a little but still over half left and people could really get a good bargain out of it 🙄

Hey everyone! Recently started selling on vinted and looking for a few tips

1) how long do you leave things on for before you give in and go to charity shop with the item?
2) how do you store the items (in my case clothes) that you’re selling?

I’m trying to declutter but I’ve got tons of clothes that are brand new with tags and no longer my style. I’m thinking getting a few boxes and folding to store away, and leaving things on vinted for up to 6 weeks before giving in and sending to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

1) how long do you leave things on for before you give in and go to charity shop with the item?

I’m trying to declutter but I’ve got tons of clothes that are brand new with tags and no longer my style. I’m thinking getting a few boxes and folding to store away, and leaving things on vinted for up to 6 weeks before giving in and sending to charity.
I usually leave things up for a week, then reduce if they haven’t sold. If they still haven’t sold after another week, I just take them to charity. I generally store everything I’m selling in a big bag for life :)

• Heart
So annoying that you can't sell used cosmetics. I understand for make up etc but for perfume it would be handy as I have expensive stuff that I used a little but still over half left and people could really get a good bargain out of it 🙄
Have a look at the destash groups on Facebook I think they allow pre owned make up?

I usually leave things up for a week, then reduce if they haven’t sold. If they still haven’t sold after another week, I just take them to charity. I generally store everything I’m selling in a big bag for life :)
Oh, I’m being generous with my 4 weeks then haha! Thank you 🤍

• Heart

I have some stuff that's been up over a year.

None of the charity ships near me have parking nearby. So unless I take stuff to my mum for her to take to her charity sops, I just leave it up.

I will eventually get rid of some bits but it doesn't cost anything to keep it listed so I just leave them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
List on Depop. I've bought loads of perfume bargains on there.