Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say put the price up to £20!
I did the same as someone messaged oh I love this waiting on payment am definitely buying and then lowballed offer of 30% off on offer when item is already down to that of the original price.

Reactions: 3
The person who said they had been in hospital (that I didn’t quite believe) has now deleted that feedback reply and is ranting about their daughter and Vinted not holding sellers funds etc. Makes me think now they were definitely fibbing about been extremely physically unwell.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The person who said they had been in hospital (that I didn’t quite believe) has now deleted that feedback reply and is ranting about their daughter and Vinted not holding sellers funds etc. Makes me think now they were definitely fibbing about been extremely physically unwell.
Maybe they’re mentally unwell

I’ve just had my account banned for fraudulent activity And now they want me to take all sorts of photos of all the items I have uploaded. What? Pissed off. I need that account to get through the month and feed my kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m a bit shocked since last week the sales have been rolling in! Now I did put a few things in cheaply and I’ve been accepting sensible offers but still! I love seeing the moolah 🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 8
Frequently uploading new items definitely keeps punters looking at all your gear. It's worth putting up one item a day over a week than adding seven all at once I think.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just had my account banned for fraudulent activity And now they want me to take all sorts of photos of all the items I have uploaded. What? Pissed off. I need that account to get through the month and feed my kids.
Seen a few on the FB pages have this happen to them today aswell. Vinted appear to be on one for some reason

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I challenged someone on why they gave me 4 stars for the first time and they said it was an accident and changed it 😭 😭 😭

Maybe should ask more often but I just assume people are being SS

Reactions: 1
Why are people so trampy? I bought pair of black trousers and wasn’t sure if they were scruffy or just faded in places (the way black goes sometimes), they otherwise looked fine so I stuck them in the wash. After being washed they look brand new so turns out they were manky. I also didn’t check the pockets before washing them and there must have been a dirty tissue in one of the pockets because I’ve just had to sit for 20min with a roll of cello tape trying to get it out. JUST WASH YA FECKEN CLOTHES MAN.
---
On a positive note though I bought a designer bag from a TT who was absolutely lovely and also sent me a free massive bar of dairy milk which I’ve eaten to calm down.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Most people buy Evri post with me. Can I use the Inpost lockers for this?
I have a largish box and not aure my locel Tesco would take such a big box

Most people buy Evri post with me. Can I use the Inpost lockers for this?
I have a largish box and not aure my locel Tesco would take such a big box
Yes, as long as you can print the label. For a while my nearest locker didn't take Evri, but the next one did, so do check the one that you want to use is included.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone successfully made a new account after ban? I’ve made so many and they get blocked almost instantly. Is there any way to get a new one😭

I used to sell on depop but came off it due to the fees
The reason I came off it too. I remember selling a dress for about £13 and after the fees came out and whatever the cost was to send the dress I made about £4 😂 I was new to it though and didn't fully understand the fees. Made barely anything on it.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.