Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A buyer has only given me 4* because ‘the size didn’t work’ then commented that I’m a great seller. For duck’s sake, I listed the size along with a line about the fit. How is it my fault it didn’t fit you?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
A buyer has only given me 4* because ‘the size didn’t work’ then commented that I’m a great seller. For duck’s sake, I listed the size along with a line about the fit. How is it my fault it didn’t fit you?
Please can you leave them 4* feedback saying “Great buyer, just a shame they bought the wrong size for their body“ 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m trying to buy some boots for my daughter and specifically checked new and new without tags because that’s all I want to consider for this item. And these come up? Surely if you are going to lie at least clean the bits of dirt and grit out from the grooves on the sole. I get that some items that are literally worn once, to the owner the quality is still effectively “like new”, but list it appropriately and put that in the description! 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m trying to buy some boots for my daughter and specifically checked new and new without tags because that’s all I want to consider for this item. And these come up? Surely if you are going to lie at least clean the bits of dirt and grit out from the grooves on the sole. I get that some items that are literally worn once, to the owner the quality is still effectively “like new”, but list it appropriately and put that in the description! 😡
People should just follow vinted descriptions, not what they thing the item is to them. Some sell themselves short by putting things as good when nothing is wrong with them, then the buyer is left wondering whether there are flaws they just didn't describe

Reactions: 3
sorry to be annoying - i bought a skirt from vinted that was listed as a UK 6 but turned out to be a US 6 (UK 10), its an american brand but the sellers other items were all xs/6 and they didn't say anything about the fit. normally i don't do anything if something doesn't fit right as it's not their fault but in this case it's a completely different size... it was only £4 though so is there honestly any point in doing anything about it other than just reselling it? and do i even bother with a slightly lower review?

Had someone ask how quick I could post. Said today but unlikely to be collected until Monday now.

Read and ignored. Clearly wasn't fast enough and wanted hand delivery.

Reactions: 1
I’ve had 2 sales today, both things have been listed for 6+ months. No offers just paid full price 😊

Reactions: 6
Anyone know the best place to get rid of DVDs? I have hundreds and just want rid. Feels like too much effort to list on vinted when they probs won’t go, unless as a bundle job lot? Is it actually worth using one of the DVD selling sites or should I just take them all down to the charity shop?

Anyone know the best place to get rid of DVDs? I have hundreds and just want rid. Feels like too much effort to list on vinted when they probs won’t go, unless as a bundle job lot? Is it actually worth using one of the DVD selling sites or should I just take them all down to the charity shop?
I recently used music magpie and most they only gave me 15p but it added up to £12 in the end so I did it as it’s better than nothing as my local charity shops don’t accept them anymore but there is no money in them

Reactions: 1
I recently used music magpie and most they only gave me 15p but it added up to £12 in the end so I did it as it’s better than nothing as my local charity shops don’t accept them anymore but there is no money in them
Maybe I’ll try it.. did you have to pay for postage as well or do they pay that?

Ziffit or Music Magpie

They pay postage as long as you hit £5+

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone know why Vinted keep removing my listing of converse? They are genuine and still in box😩I’ve taken photos of every angle of the shoes! So frustrating
IMG_7875.jpeg

Anyone know why Vinted keep removing my listing of converse? They are genuine and still in box😩I’ve taken photos of every angle of the shoes! So frustrating View attachment 2969198
Hm not sure maybe cause it says 'style' in the title? Kinda sounds like you're saying they are converse style rather than genuine 😅

Reactions: 6
Flippin eck lads
I’ve got my funds already - posted may 30 and delivered today!! Feels like a new speed record!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.