Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, I sold a skirt and the buyer has just messaged me to say it’s some cosmetics which have arrived instead. It was InPost. Will i get the skirt back or is it gone forever?

I‘ve just realised as well, she hasn’t marked it as having a problem, just messaged me.
Quoting myself because I’ve now refunded the buyer but she still wants the skirt. I’ve emailed InPost but is there a chance I’ll get my item back?

I’ve sold for the first time on vinted. So I’m new to the process. The yodel collection point is a 20 minute walk, in one direction and the locker box is a 20 min walk the opposite way. The one at the locker box I can give to a friend to deal with. The yodel I can’t walk to (I’m disabled) and have no one to drop it off. Can I cancel this sale. And how would I go about this problem in future. Locker box I can do, nearest shop drop off isn’t too my suiting! TY!

Reactions: 1
Quoting myself because I’ve now refunded the buyer but she still wants the skirt. I’ve emailed InPost but is there a chance I’ll get my item back?
Unlikely. If this was an inpost mix up, you should have waited it out. Vinted would have refunded you both.

There is a facebook inpost lost and found group, someone may have the skirt.

Reactions: 2
I ordered a watch last week. The seller said he'd ship on monday. Nada since. Nothing arrived. Rest of my online splurge arrived (even those posted yesterday). No update on shipping, no response to a message. How long do you go without looking to cancel.

I’ve sold for the first time on vinted. So I’m new to the process. The yodel collection point is a 20 minute walk, in one direction and the locker box is a 20 min walk the opposite way. The one at the locker box I can give to a friend to deal with. The yodel I can’t walk to (I’m disabled) and have no one to drop it off. Can I cancel this sale. And how would I go about this problem in future. Locker box I can do, nearest shop drop off isn’t too my suiting! TY!
You need to go into your settings and turn off any postal options you can’t fulfill as they are automatically all on and the buyer chooses what they want.

Reactions: 4
I purchased a dress on Vinted and when it arrived the seam was ripped. It was listed as very good condition so I requested a refund, sent it back and it was ready to pick up from a parcel shop location last Friday, is there a limit on how long Evri will hold it there? Personally I think a week is already long enough! Just pick it up and give me my refund!

Unlikely. If this was an inpost mix up, you should have waited it out. Vinted would have refunded you both.

There is a facebook inpost lost and found group, someone may have the skirt.
Gah. I didn’t know Vinted would refund us both. I’ve opened a case with them so will see what happens. I’ll also join that page. Thanks!

They should offer really as it’s their duck up, not sure on Vinteds rules though
she had admitted to her sending it out wrong but now she is being pissy that I won’t pay £4 to send it back🙈 the parcel drop of is absolute miles away too and i have 3 different hospital appointments next week so it’s such an arse on

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Haven't been on vinted for a while, thought I would have a payday browse and saw someone trying to sell stained toddler dungarees for FIFTEEN POUNDS (RRP £28.50) literally what planet are they on!

Reactions: 6
Haven't been on vinted for a while, thought I would have a payday browse and saw someone trying to sell stained toddler dungarees for FIFTEEN POUNDS (RRP £28.50) literally what planet are they on!
I saw a fair share of crazy stuff today, from dirty trainers that said new with tags, dirty scuffed bags for 80 quid, and new trainers for 130 quid. I mean nothing wrong with the new trainers but they're in shops for 100 quid

Reactions: 3
she had admitted to her sending it out wrong but now she is being pissy that I won’t pay £4 to send it back🙈 the parcel drop of is absolute miles away too and i have 3 different hospital appointments next week so it’s such an arse on
Wow, that seller sounds like a proper SS! I hope she pays for the return postage and doesn’t make you spend more money for her mistake.

Vinted must be the only platform that lets buyers pick up the cost for seller’s mistakes. And they make you pay a “protection fee” on top even though it doesn’t protect you at all when things like this happen 🙃

Reactions: 6
*sighs* what part of no stupid offers does not register in people's heads?

Reactions: 7
I had a similar issue, seller wouldn’t provide a postage label, Vinted wouldn’t side in my favour. I ended up selling the item on and making the money back that way

I had a similar issue, seller wouldn’t provide a postage label, Vinted wouldn’t side in my favour. I ended up selling the item on and making the money back that way
I think this is the best option really, I wouldn’t even bother trying to return anything as a dodgy seller will either not accept or pick up the parcel!
---
Got loads up upload to Vinted this weekend. Need motivation and somewhere to store it all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.