Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always sold much higher on ebay. I do buy it now only. Never had an issue personally

(I.e had a dress on V for £4. Wasn't budging. Sold on E for £7.50. Another £2 on V and Sold on E for £4 etc)
Weirdly I will pay more on eBay than Vinted too. £60 on eBay somehow feels better value than Vinted 🤷‍♀️ I have no idea why!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly the same here! The only negative I really experience on eBay is that hardly anyone leaves feedback.
That's true. My feedback is set on auto only when they leave it for me, so no feedback for me, no feedback for you! Lol
I found recently on eBay that sellers now receive automatic feedback from eBay 30 days after a sale has been made if the buyer hasn’t left any manual feedback in that time. It only seems to apply for sales made from April onwards though (which is I think when they removed selling fees on clothing).

I got this earlier this week for a sale I made last month:
1716725292474.png

🙌 🎉

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Go and pick your stuff up from InPost, you scruffy slags! Trying to drop two parcels for the last two days and all the lockers are full.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Go and pick your stuff up from InPost, you scruffy slags! Trying to drop two parcels for the last two days and all the lockers are full.
The only thing worse than SS not posting items is SS not collecting the ones they’ve bought.
What is the point in this?!

Reactions: 4
I went on a bit of a depop splurge last week. One item shipped on the day of purchase and I'm thrilled and breaking them in. Another responded to my sale saying cannot ship till later in week due to work (fair enough) but 4 days later no shipping or update on the remaining two orders. I dropped a gentle hint as I would like them before the weekend. Our only option is postage. I would always aim to ship next day on my sales. Probably should have messaged before hand but didn't.

Also got a lecture from my son over these strange random packages landing at the house but this preloved buying is addictive. I've had a few events in the last while and Im getting comments on where am I getting the fab gunas(dresses) and bits. Even the girl in the petrol station was like you always have such lovely bits. Gave me a boost especially since they are all bargins.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love preloved lol went charity shopping earlier and got two beautiful dresses! I'd been wanting and seeking a proper wrap dress for ages (not one of those faux wrap crap!) And found one for £6 today, then a very grecian goddess maxi for £7. Very chuffed

I listed something earlier as there were many others for sale. It got a lot of favourites and a lot of views but now I’ve had it deleted by Vinted as they say it’s prohibited!

Not sure how the others are for sale then?! Presume someone reported me?

I listed something earlier as there were many others for sale. It got a lot of favourites and a lot of views but now I’ve had it deleted by Vinted as they say it’s prohibited!

Not sure how the others are for sale then?! Presume someone reported me?
I've just had something very similar happen.
It's been on for a week or two. Loads of views, quite a few favourites, offers I declined and then they decide to delete it?! I'll go to ebay, thanks vinted.

I've just had something very similar happen.
It's been on for a week or two. Loads of views, quite a few favourites, offers I declined and then they decide to delete it?! I'll go to ebay, thanks vinted.
Yes I’m pretty sure someone reported it rather than their so called detection tools picking it up!

I’ll also sell mine on EBay.

Reactions: 1
Someone’s just offered me a price of £75 for a £1 item then a message saying 75p 😂 I said vinted minimum is £1 unless you buy a bundle and accepted the £75 for fun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just posted a couple of my hard to sell (but favourited) clothes on eBay - I'll report back.

Reactions: 3
Someone’s just offered me a price of £75 for a £1 item then a message saying 75p 😂 I said vinted minimum is £1 unless you buy a bundle and accepted the £75 for fun 😂
I’d laugh but offering 75p for a £1 item is Cheap bleep behaviour. Imagine being that much of a mingebag 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am SICK of leaving TT feedback for everyone and getting NOTHING back 🙄 babes, I bought at full price and clicked everything is ok when it arrived. What more do you want from meeeeeeee???

Reactions: 9
I’d laugh but offering 75p for a £1 item is Cheap bleep behaviour. Imagine being that much of a mingebag 😭
Oh totally! It’s a craft item so I only paid £1.99 new and I’ve sold lots at £1, he also offered me £2.50 on a £4 item brand new never opened so a SS for sure! I have just blocked him because I cba to deal with him 😂

• Haha
Put a dress up yesterday 26 favourites and 150 views can someone please just buy it! Especially as I’m getting so many queries like “does it run small”. I have no idea. This is why I buy brands where I know what size I am or just take a punt. It’s £20. 😑
---
Adding on to previous message people asking if I can post tomorrow (I can) because they need it by Friday. Sorry who is buying off Vinted when it’s such a short turn around. I said to them I would post it but I couldn’t promise by Friday as I live in the highlands. Give me strength.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Put a dress up yesterday 26 favourites and 150 views can someone please just buy it! Especially as I’m getting so many queries like “does it run small”. I have no idea. This is why I buy brands where I know what size I am or just take a punt. It’s £20. 😑
---
Adding on to previous message people asking if I can post tomorrow (I can) because they need it by Friday. Sorry who is buying off Vinted when it’s such a short turn around. I said to them I would post it but I couldn’t promise by Friday as I live in the highlands. Give me strength.
I’ve had a few where they’ve said they need it by Friday and so I’ve sent it and they received it in time but then don’t even bother leaving feedback!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.