Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that InPost Home Delivery are teamed up with Royal Mail does anyone know how many times they will attempt delivery? They’ve tried to deliver twice so far and said no one is in and have left a card. Buyer hasn’t been online for days and also hasn’t ever responded to my message (just thanking them for purchase and saying I would post the next day).

Just come to have a bit of a moan really! I put loads of baby stuff up the other day and put a bundle sale on for 50% off of 3 items. Someone ordered a bundle pretty much straight away (working out for 15 items for £7!) I posted the next day. The stuff was delivered today and she's left me a review saying "great response and delivery" and then left 4 stars! Just really irritated me!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just come to have a bit of a moan really! I put loads of baby stuff up the other day and put a bundle sale on for 50% off of 3 items. Someone ordered a bundle pretty much straight away (working out for 15 items for £7!) I posted the next day. The stuff was delivered today and she's left me a review saying "great response and delivery" and then left 4 stars! Just really irritated me!
That's annoying, I hate when people do that. I actually saw a review for an item on ASOS today that said everything perfect, this is the best thing I bough, then 3 stars 🤣 why

I just had two higher priced items (like 20 quid, high for vinted) that I sold and both were marked as ok but no feedback, annoying

Reactions: 3
I’ve just deleted everything off my vinted as it wasn’t selling. Now to spend the weekend putting it all back on 😩😩😩

I‘ve got a more expensive item which just isn’t shifting. I’ve dropped the price a bit but still nothing though it’s got loads of views and favourites. I’ve started making offers to people who favourite it so hopefully one of them will bite.

I’ve never had an issue on vinted before but I need your help!

I bought a dress described as literally new.
well it comes and it’s literally not. I send photos and she gets a bit wired- how does she know I didn’t do that, I’ve washed it and damaged it (within the 10 mins of collecting opening and sending her a pic, ok sure!)
Eventually settled on a return. It’s been delivered to her and she tells me it’s not in the parcel. I feel like she’s pulling a fast one to not refund. How does this work with vinted now? I’ve got 200 feedback she’s got 20ish and never before have I had an issue like this 😩
Update on this one! Vinted refunded her! Told me I should have packaged it in a box. So I did a chargeback with my bank. Waiting for vinted to close my account- not heard anything yet. What bulls*** though!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Found a dress I like and favourited it, it was on at £12, I found the same dress with tags on at £8 so I obviously bought it. The original has been offered to me at multiple discounts almost daily and is now at £2.50! Is it rude if I block the seller? I did message and say I have no need for it now but she won’t give up on me!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Update on this one! Vinted refunded her! Told me I should have packaged it in a box. So I did a chargeback with my bank. Waiting for vinted to close my account- not heard anything yet. What bulls*** though!
Ah Vinted is so tit when this happens, the buyer’s protection fee is useless. I learned the hard way too, unfortunately. I hope you’ll get your money back from the bank!

If you receive something not as described in the future - play them at their own game and say it was damaged in transit like this SS has done. It’s the only way you’re guaranteed to get your money back. Can’t beat them, might as well join them 🫣