Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slags out in force this week making offers in already discounted bundles ✨ 🤧

Reactions: 3
Been uploading a few things everyday instead of a big batch at once and had loads of sales over the past few days!

Defo seems to be what the algorithm is favouring

Reactions: 12
Been uploading a few things everyday instead of a big batch at once and had loads of sales over the past few days!

Think I need to do this. I delete what doesnt sell, then reupload with fresh pics. Maybe I will try doing 2-3 items daily instead of a dozen or so at a weekend

Has anyone had any success selling on Amazon? I’ve no idea of the rules or even how to but wondered if it is worth it
I dabbled a while ago with some books. Its very easy, if you send them to amazon to sell you need to apply barcodes. The fees are high so unless your items are rare or high value its not going to make a fortune.

Reactions: 1
So vinted don't care people put used items as new without tags, might as well start doing that then

Reactions: 6
Had the ultimate SS last night - got a message saying I need this for Thurs, can you post tonight? And then proceeded to offer £9 on a £25 item .... Instant block.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

I uploaded my 2 items this morning and one has sold already, plus lots of favourites on the ones I listed yesterday and something that’s been on ages so I think you’re right.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Was just at the inpost lockers and a mum with some vile kids was walking towards them as well with a huge chunky parcel, like a pushchair or something. One of the kids was banging a toy on my back and I asked him to stop and the mum just laughed. When I got to the lockers they had small and Large- only a few available. I thought ooh let’s see if this works- I only had a book. I chose Large and walked away slowly enough to see the pushchair mum sigh in frustration as that must have been the last one 😈 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So vinted don't care people put used items as new without tags, might as well start doing that then
Reported two of these recently. One SS was selling a pair of shoes BNWT with clear marks on the sole from being outside and visible damage on the heel. Vinted said a-ok. bleeping nuts.

Reactions: 2
Reported two of these recently. One SS was selling a pair of shoes BNWT with clear marks on the sole from being outside and visible damage on the heel. Vinted said a-ok. bleeping nuts.
Yeah I reported one that said used a few times but condition as new without tags and they said it doesn't violate anything.

Also annoys me cause lots of people have pictures from the shop websites as their main photo for the items, the items are up even for weeks, but mine somehow get picked up immediately when I did that

Reactions: 12
Speechless.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Yeah I reported one that said used a few times but condition as new without tags and they said it doesn't violate anything.

Also annoys me cause lots of people have pictures from the shop websites as their main photo for the items, the items are up even for weeks, but mine somehow get picked up immediately when I did that
I’ve only been selling on Vinted for a month but just had a buyer buy to flip and one of the items I sold them I listed as very good but it has been used (it’s a safety item) and he’s relisted it as brand new (plus £20 more in price)! I reported them and they said it didn’t violate anything but I bought and used the item so I know it’s not new and they could see all that on my listing but they weren’t interested 🙄

The buyer also left me negative feedback saying the parcel tape used ruined the product outer box and it’s unusable yet it’s photographed in their listing and just mentions it has some parcel tape on it so clearly not unusable then. Reported that as well and they weren’t bothered.

I’ve always sold on EBay and found them really helpful at removing unfair feedback etc and they have a live chat option which is much better.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15