Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog with the dickie bow 🥰
To me he looks like he is getting ready to fire out a poopy on that nice pile of clothes. But maybe because I'm not a dog person 😂

He is in ALL of her many listings btw

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To me he looks like he is getting ready to fire out a poopy on that nice pile of clothes. But maybe because I'm not a dog person 😂

He is in ALL of her many listings btw
I bet her descriptions say pet free home 🫣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My Vinted doesn’t know what’s hit it…spent the last two days uploading hoarded stuff…made one £4 sale 🥴🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My Vinted doesn’t know what’s hit it…spent the last two days uploading hoarded stuff…made one £4 sale 🥴🤣
So it’s your fault the app is glitching 🤣🤣 have major problems up loading from 12 today ! Any one else?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think it is down. I wanted to post stuff at lunchtime but I can't even get in to know which shop to go to

Had issues this morning too but seems to be OK now.

I’ve seen a post on one of the Facebook groups about someone putting ‘goodie bags’ in with their sold items and it’s really given me the ick. One of the pics shows some tissues, a cheap hair clip and a packet of cheese and onion budget crisps! I don’t want your tit Janet, I have enough of my own!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why is it always people who hassle you to send same day/request a particular way of packaging who then take ages to collect the item and don't release the funds? I never bother leaving bad reviews, if someone pisses me off I just don't leave a review, but this woman who sent me loads of messages with lowball offers until finally making a sensible one, then demanded same day posting and a particular way she wanted the item packaged yet hasnt released funds might be the first

Reactions: 8
So basically free? Also isn’t reselling as a business frowned upon on Vinted?
So by the time you’ve sold a 20p baby item and used a 10p postage bag, your ink to print the label and your time and effort to package it and take it to the locker, you’ve made how much?? A negative figure. I know the point is that they’ll buy more than one item, but even 20 items at 20p is only £4. I’d rather put them in the rag bag at the charity shop.

Reactions: 17
Help needed, how do I cancel an item without it affecting my feed back. I’ve an item but now can’t find it anywhere.

I've just accepted an offer on £100 item. The buyer has not paid but messaged me asking if I can send it next day delivery by Royal Mail as she's flying somewhere on Thursday. I have Royal Mail switched off and went to switch it on but it only has a second class option. Tbh I want rid so am happy to pay for next day delivery and take the hit. Would you guys do this or does anyone know how to get that option on Vinted?

I've just accepted an offer on £100 item. The buyer has not paid but messaged me asking if I can send it next day delivery by Royal Mail as she's flying somewhere on Thursday. I have Royal Mail switched off and went to switch it on but it only has a second class option. Tbh I want rid so am happy to pay for next day delivery and take the hit. Would you guys do this or does anyone know how to get that option on Vinted?
Maybe just accept the second class option so they pay that and you pay the extra to send next day? Or would that not work?

Help needed, how do I cancel an item without it affecting my feed back. I’ve an item but now can’t find it anywhere.
I did this recently, must have donated to charity. Just wrote that in the other reason and it cancelled without negative review. I wouldn't worry too much if you get a 1 star auto review for cancellation... just pop a note on with the reason. Also cancelled one last week as I'd left it too long to post and didn't want the label to expire before I dropped off. Just put missed date for shipping and got no auto review, the person re bought and then posted it.

I deleted all my stuff off vinted after having my first bad experience on the app... Since a new country was thrown into the mix (France) there´s now a courier option you sadly cannot disable and this courier is known for being the absolute worst. Lo and behold a french buyer bought something using this particular courier (I then realised she´s a reseller but whatever) and I swiftly sent the package. It has now made it´s rounds through half of France and is being returned back to me (let´s see whether or not I´ll ever receive the package...). The buyer says the package never arrived at her pick up shop, whilst Vinted support has been nothing but unhelpful. 😒

What makes me a bit iffy that for about a week the tracking info did not update at all. I then contacted Vinted support and provided screenshots. They said I´d be compensated if the parcel does not get returned to me in two days time. So two days later I contact them again and suddenly they tell me that it seems that the package is being returned to me and to my surprise the tracking finally updated. I guess it´s a coincidence, but it feels off somehow...

Reactions: 4