Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought a not cheap electrical item on Vinted which I really really wanted but didn't work on arrival, so far the seller has been a complete TT about the return and even paid for the return label. Please can I have some Tattle prayers that she doesn't turn into a SS when she gets it back.

Reactions: 3
When people list an item as "New with Tags" but are WEARING THE DRESS IN THE PHOTO. I am done with it. This girl literally has a dress I want listed at £20 less than the retailer website (a £150 dress, she's got it for 130) and the front photo is her wearing it at a bar.

SS has clearly kept the tags on for her big night at all bar one 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
When people list an item as "New with Tags" but are WEARING THE DRESS IN THE PHOTO. I am done with it. This girl literally has a dress I want listed at £20 less than the retailer website (a £150 dress, she's got it for 130) and the front photo is her wearing it at a bar.

You mean photos wearing the outfit out? Do people do that lol

Reactions: 4

Report the slag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bought something 53 days ago. They failed to send yet have left ME a bad review 13 hours ago. Some people aren't right in the head.
Screenshot_20240428_122954_Vinted.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Forgive me tarts for I have sinned…I bought a dress but then realised I needed the next size up when I checked the same brand in my wardrobe so I cancelled it 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3