Selling on Depop and Vinted #14 good condition...for putting in the bin maybe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went back to the seller and said for her to cancel and choose mutual agreement but she hasn’t replied 🤷‍♀️ ball is in her court now. Find Vinted prices are a lot like when you get quotes to have work done on your house, go with the middle one not cheapest or over priced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I went back to the seller and said for her to cancel and choose mutual agreement but she hasn’t replied 🤷‍♀️ ball is in her court now. Find Vinted prices are a lot like when you get quotes to have work done on your house, go with the middle one not cheapest or over priced 😂
Use the same approach to ordering wine in a restaurant

Reactions: 5
Why do Vinted only compensate up to £50 if parcel gets lost? Depop do £250 🙄 so it can’t be that much more expensive. I want to sell a £100 bag but I’ll have to put a note saying Royal Mail only and then change my shipping etc, is such a faff

Reactions: 1
The cheapest wine is always a filthy Chardonnay or White Zinfandel vomit aswell. Life is too short for shite wine.
---
Can someone just buy it...please. thanks
---
This is also ridiculous.
I have a wine qualification but I still love a chilled white Zinfandel. None of that Blossom hill crap but there are some nice ones out there for sipping In the garden
But they totally don’t go with food so I wouldn’t dream of ordering in restaurant

Reactions: 2
I have a wine qualification but I still love a chilled white Zinfandel. None of that Blossom hill crap but there are some nice ones out there for sipping In the garden
But they totally don’t go with food so I wouldn’t dream of ordering in restaurant
I prefer a nice Rose Malbec or Sauv myself. Need dryyyy

Reactions: 2
I bought a brand new Guess bag for about £40, its arrived today and I couldn't be happier. It's exactly as it was described, looks even better than in the photos and I've saved myself a fortune as similar ones on their website are about £110.

Told Mr Tinkerbell cat I got the bag for £20 😂

Normally I have a love/hate relationship with Vinted but today its a good one.
I do the same to my husband all the time… him: “how much was that?” me: “oh mega cheap, like £20” meanwhile I’m spending hundreds 😂😂

• Haha
I've had good experiences. Apparently lots of 'influencers' get free stuff they don't want and then sell it on new to raise cash. I bought an epilator brand new and it was perfect.

Thank you for the reassurance. I asked a friend earlier if I’d be reckless, but she agreed it was worth the risk! 😅

Reactions: 1
OK what's everyone's best vinted barg so far? I've done my entire new holiday clothes shop which includes 6 dresses, 12 tops, 5 shorts, 4 skirts, a pair of sandals and a pair of heels all worn once/ or bnwt for £35 including delivery as I got lucky with a few sellers' bundle deals. But yeah just can't believe it considering I passed primark the other day and the denim skirts in the window were about £14-16 pounds

Reactions: 8
I do the same to my husband all the time… him: “how much was that?” me: “oh mega cheap, like £20” meanwhile I’m spending hundreds 😂😂
All the time haha. Everything I buy the real cost gets halfed 😂

I work from home full time whereas he works from home twice a week and one day while he was at home, yodel and Evri must have delivered about 10 parcels between them 😂 he thinks I’ve a problem and I probably do lol but I’m saving a fortune not buying from shops so he should be happy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I may have encountered the absolute worst SS!

Sold an item, used but still with its box, accurate description and less than half the RRP….. agreed to a lower offer, they paid and asked for delivery, I post it at the local garage, and it’s delivered the next day. They claim it’s not been received….. but we live in the same place. It took me less than a minute to get the photo proof sent over from the courier with her talon nails all over the box, and I got that case shut down before she could get a refund.

And I bet you’re all reading that thinking, well yes she is indeed a SS but I wouldn’t say she’s the worst?

Well…….

She has an unusual name, one that is quite well known….. as one half of a VERY famous podcast, and a regular on tv. Lives in a million pound house, saunters around with a handbag the same value as a house deposit, and here she is buying used items online and trying to claim the money back fraudulently. Absolute scrubber.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Sold an item, used but still with its box, accurate description and less than half the RRP….. agreed to a lower offer, they paid and asked for delivery, I post it at the local garage, and it’s delivered the next day. They claim it’s not been received….. but we live in the same place. It took me less than a minute to get the photo proof sent over from the courier with her talon nails all over the box, and I got that case shut down before she could get a refund.

And I bet you’re all reading that thinking, well yes she is indeed a SS but I wouldn’t say she’s the worst?

Well…….

She has an unusual name, one that is quite well known….. as one half of a VERY famous podcast, and a regular on tv. Lives in a million pound house, saunters around with a handbag the same value as a house deposit, and here she is buying used items online and trying to claim the money back fraudulently. Absolute scrubber.
Go on... Give us a clue 🤔😂

Reactions: 7

Well…….

We need more clues 🕵

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand people on the Vinted fb pages posting ‘looking to buy bundles of clothes, all BNWT, £1 only and must have 50% bundles on, don’t comment if you don’t have all of the above only’. So you want BNWT items for 50p each?

What winds me up more is when you go onto their page and they’re selling manky tit for £4 🤣

Reactions: 8

Well…….

It’s not Chris Ramsey’s wife is it?!!

"Hi. Can this be sent soon?" - sent to me at 6am by someone who bought something last night. No "please".

I was going to post it this morning but I'll wait until Sunday now 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tried to buy two thin/small tops as a bundle from a seller and there was no way for them to change the postage - Vinted kept setting it as large! Luckily they were a TT so did a new listing with both tops so postage could be combined. Is this the only way round it now?