Selling on Depop and Vinted #13 Willing to consider offers, anything to fill the coffers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a purchase about a month ago, and chose Evri as the delivery option - first time I’ve experienced an item lost!
Someone bought from me, over a week ago and chose Evri too… looks like this item is lost as well! Don’t think I’ll be using them again in the future.
I messaged my buyer yesterday to send my apologies (even though it’s not my fault) and shared my previous experience with Evri…. She’s read it, but not replied.
Does she qualify as an SS? Maybe even a small one?
I dunno why I bother being nice to people.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Has there been a TikTok etiquette guide to Vinted.
Listed shed loads of kids clothes yesterday. Had 3 people make a bundle then offer a silly price. I declined stating you’ve already received a decent bundle price they replied with - Ok thanks, all the best. X
I know they are being polite but I’m just not used to it. Ghost me like everybody else does on Vinted!

• Haha
Not Tanya 🤣🤣🤣 Has she kept the purse with no further drama after the 1*??
Yep. And, as she deleted her account immediately after, there’s no way she could have raised an issue or try to return it to me or anything like that after either!

You know that part of her unhinged private message to me where she said sellers like me “shouldn’t be on Vinted”… well I hope she sees my recently received 5* seller feedbacks and seethes (I’m out of my rut 🙌)
---
I made a purchase about a month ago, and chose Evri as the delivery option - first time I’ve experienced an item lost!
Someone bought from me, over a week ago and chose Evri too… looks like this item is lost as well! Don’t think I’ll be using them again in the future.
I messaged my buyer yesterday to send my apologies (even though it’s not my fault) and shared my previous experience with Evri…. She’s read it, but not replied.
Does she qualify as an SS? Maybe even a small one?
I dunno why I bother being nice to people.
Eek. That’s worrying (the bit about Evri). For me, Evri is the only one that I’ve found to actually be reliable so it’s the only option that I have available!
Last time I used InPost, the tracking stopped updating and I only knew it got delivered to the buyer as she manually confirmed that she’d received it so I turned it off again. I guess everyone has wildly differing experiences.

Last edited:
Evri lost 2 of mine so don't bother with them now, unreliable and can't ever speak to someone on their end.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it annoying when alongside your own photos you use the photos that the brand used to sell you the items are disallowed?!

Reactions: 12
I’m twitching…sold a fairly high value item to a new user…it was delivered 3 hours ago but I keep checking if they have been online 🫣🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Really?? This user has tampons and pregnancy tests listed as well 🤨
(These could just go into a food / hygiene bank, no?)

IMG_1375.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Does anyone else find it annoying when alongside your own photos you use the photos that the brand used to sell you the items are disallowed?!
Yeah I understand that there are issues with the brand owning those images but it's annoying when I'm trying to sell something that doesn't fit me or looks tit on me 🤣

Reactions: 5
Evri lost 2 of mine so don't bother with them now, unreliable and can't ever speak to someone on their end.
I’d had a good experience with them up until recently, but I won’t be using them going forwards. Yodel seem to be the most reliable in my area.
---
Yeah I do find it annoying! It would help buyers to visualise what it’s supposed to look like/may make items easier to find in searches. Not sure why they don’t allow it - copyright?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.