Selling on Depop and Vinted #13 Willing to consider offers, anything to fill the coffers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to our 13th thread!

I think the recap is simply that the world has too many SSs in and not enough TTs.

Reactions: 10
Urgh just dropped by to ask a qn

have a mulberry bag for sale. There are 16 photos. I’ve added the size and a good description. It’s £150 which I consider to be a bargain for a used Alexa.

A buyer is asking if I can provide more photos and a photo of the bag full.

Are my 16 photos and price tag not enough ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

have a mulberry bag for sale. There are 16 photos. I’ve added the size and a good description. It’s £150 which I consider to be a bargain for a used Alexa.

Ooooh
What colour?
---
Also, list on the Under £300 Mulberry Facebook group, it will go in minutes

mulberry Handbag Retreat, £300 and Under.

Reactions: 7
Not someone leaving me a one star review without contacting me first.. idk I feel like that's really gross.
---
Not someone leaving me a one star review without contacting me first.. idk I feel like that's really gross.

• Sad
Ooooh
What colour?
---

Black oversized Alexa ❤
---
Ooooh
What colour?
---

This is really helpful - thank you
---
---
so rude - why are they pissed off ?

so rude - why are they pissed off ?
They claim the item wasn't as pictured. It's exactly as pictured though. Took the photo and not been used since. 🤷‍♀️ Just low behaviour.

Said all this after leaving a very nasty review and some awful messages.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep they’re all offering me £100. I love my Alexa but I just don’t use it
I started with one, then fell in love with another colour and then obviously you need a black one because then everything matches It.
my last purchase was a Lancaster red with a matching Darley wallet 😳

I do use them daily though. Perfect bag for me, perfect size, strap length, handle etc.

Reactions: 1

Block them.

Whaaaat! Utter bargain for an oversized. I have black or I’d have been interested. I have a small Alexa addiction 😳
I have the 3 sizes of the OG Alexa in oak soft buffalo, all in perfect condition, had them for 10+ years. I rarely take them out now given how rare they are. Took the oversized one to Rome last year and it got its first scratch -- it's not left the house since then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Block them.
I’m so irritated. “Let me see a photo of the bag full up”. Get to duck.
---
I started with one, then fell in love with another colour and then obviously you need a black one because then everything matches It.
my last purchase was a Lancaster red with a matching Darley wallet 😳

I do use them daily though. Perfect bag for me, perfect size, strap length, handle etc.
I just bought a big structured DKNY tote from Tk maze as it’s easier to transport my laptop in

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Another 5* review on vinted this morning. 😇 Needs to be sent by inpost though and my local doesn't print the label i always forget how it works tbh.

Picked up an order of my own as well this morning and super happy with it ~ got 3 tops and a skirt for £7.50 in a bundle so not bad.

Reactions: 5
My account was on holiday mode as I couldn't be bothered. However had some stuff to sell from husband and family. Put a few bits on. Have had £50 of sales since then, including a pair of trainers I have had on there for maybe a year. All have gone through ok and I've been paid. Happy days!

ETA - something quite funny. I put a very old worn but still in good condition T-Shirt for £1. It's a good brand and probably £20-£30 new. I put on there that it is well worn but in good condition. I had so many questions about it, including asking how many times it's been worn. It's £1! Thankfully that got sold.

• Haha
My account was on holiday mode as I couldn't be bothered. However had some stuff to sell from husband and family. Put a few bits on. Have had £50 of sales since then, including a pair of trainers I have had on there for maybe a year. All have gone through ok and I've been paid. Happy days!

ETA - something quite funny. I put a very old worn but still in good condition T-Shirt for £1. It's a good brand and probably £20-£30 new. I put on there that it is well worn but in good condition. I had so many questions about it, including asking how many times it's been worn. It's £1! Thankfully that got sold.
It annoys me how many people send me offers and then don't pay for it when I accept. Like what is the point you asked for that price and I've said yes, can't get much better than that. Unless it's £1! Jesus christ 😭 😭 😭 :LOL:

Reactions: 11
Another 5* review on vinted this morning. 😇 Needs to be sent by inpost though and my local doesn't print the label i always forget how it works tbh.

Picked up an order of my own as well this morning and super happy with it ~ got 3 tops and a skirt for £7.50 in a bundle so not bad.
Do you mean for the inpost lockers? I’m always confused by this. I always use the digital qr code sent to me so never print a label. I use two local lockers and have noticed a passive aggressive notice on them saying if you need to print a label please do it on both lockers. I was beginning to think it was a dig at me, but I’ve used these lockers about 20 times since January , never printed a label and never not had my stuff delivered. Anyone know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.