Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tanne1999

VIP Member
A conversation I’ve just had with an old acquaintance from my home city.

Her: ‘just seen you’re selling xyz on Vinted. Can you bring it with you next time you visit please’

Me: ‘I can, but it won’t be for a while now. It might be quicker just to buy it via vinted if you’d like it sooner rather than later’

Her: ‘Oh that’s okay I don’t mind waiting if it means I don’t have to pay haha’

Me: ‘well yeah you would save on the postage aha, but I’m not coming back for at least two months now’

Her: ‘yeah but if I buy via vinted I have to pay for everything, including postage. If you bring it down I don’t have to pay anything’

Me: ‘you mean you’re expecting this £10 item for free?’

Her: ‘well yeah? We’re friends?’

I haven’t seen her in about four years and she didn’t even wish me a happy birthday last month 🙃🤣 get fucked hun x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

clueless

Chatty Member
I had a buyer who messaged me that they liked a pair of trousers I had for sale, but she wasn't sure if they'd fit. I measured the waistband and told her what it was, it was an inch smaller than another pair she had but she said she'd risk it and bought them anyway, as she hoped they'd fit. After she bought them, I noticed she then favourited a top I had for sale. It was inexpensive and didn't have much other interest, so I thought it'd be a nice thing to do to surprise her by popping in the top with the trousers. Just as a little act of kindness as she seemed nice, and if the trousers didn't fit, it would be like a little consolation. I even hand-wrote a little note and posted the next day.

She receives it and all she has to say is that the trousers are too small around the waist but perfect on the leg... (remember how I had told her the waist size but she still bought them anyway..?) and she asked me if I'd like her to send them back to me. Uhm, no thanks?! And NOT EVEN A THANK YOU for the top, or any mention about me giving it to her for free, all she said about that was "the top's lovely but too big. what a disaster x"

More fool me for trying to do something nice!!! I feel like a right mug! And she didn't even leave me feedback either, it's just gone to auto-feedback.

I thought I had a TT, but she was nothing but a SS 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2839005
This made me go and look at lingerie on Vinted and I found this absolute corker. Do you think she’d left this in the background intentionally???
Crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
They’re out in full force tonight. I posted a BNWT skirt for £10, worth £40. This girl messages me £5 🧎‍♂including said beg emoji, decline, £6 🧎‍♂, decline, £7 🧎‍♂ BLOCK. 5 mins later I get a facebook message request. Psycho!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

HoGi

VIP Member
Please can I ask what SS means? TIA
SS = scruffy slag

Aka the worst type of vinted user

Doesn't pay after reserving
Sends multiple low ball offers
Asks for a discount because their hamster has been in A&E
Doesnt pick up promptly
requests quick postage THEN doesnt pick up promptly
Doesn’t mark everything is ok
Posts items as new but they aren't
Lists items that "need a quick wash" wash them then!

You get my jist
---
The opposite of a SS is a TT (tidy tart) who doesn't do any of the above

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

soph30

VIP Member
I bought some knickers from a brand and reused the packaging for an order. The packaging had writing on it but I didn’t really notice it. Just got four star feedback with “I’d appreciate if my order wasn’t wrapped in paper talking about my bottom and down below, please be mindful” 🤔 💀

• Haha
  • Wow

Jojoo

Chatty Member
May have been a SS but she’s turned into one! Something was up for £12 and listed a year ago so I offered £8 which she rejected, in the mean time favourited a couple of others and someone sent me an offer for £5 so I bought that. The next morning original person sent me an offer for £10 but I said sorry and ive bought another now but thank you and she said why bother sending me an offer then. I said I hadn’t found the other one when I put an offer in and then she spent the evening making offers on my items until I blocked her 😳😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Meg78

VIP Member
I withdraw every single transaction as it worries me that they could go bust and take the balance with them 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29