Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll only use the post office option as I live near one and the parcel lockers are a shambles round here.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Dont you just love it when an item you've had listed sells for full asking after some scruffy slag offers half what youve listed for, then when that was declined, messages again asking ‘are you flexible?’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Same woman from my last posts. All over a bloody box of disposable breast pads - if you need them that badly, just pop to boots and stop sending me rude messages every 5 mins, you total slaaag.

Screenshot_20231016-112930_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dont you just love it when an item you've had listed sells for full asking after some scruffy slag offers half what youve listed for, then when that was declined, messages again asking ‘are you flexible?’
Where has this ‘are you flexible’ or ‘what’s the lowest you’ll go’ these scruffy slags think they’re at some market in Marrakech and will no doubt expect amazon prime speed delivery

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m about to be a scruffy slag. Need a shirt for an interview next week. Bought it on Sunday. Still not sent. Should I ask when is it going to be sent or just try and find one in an actual shop?

🤣🤣🤣

(also, who does the👋 signal to people who like your items? I like stuff all the time and seem to be getting duck ton of 👋)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m about to be a scruffy slag. Need a shirt for an interview next week. Bought it on Sunday. Still not sent. Should I ask when is it going to be sent or just try and find one in an actual shop?

🤣🤣🤣

(also, who does the👋 signal to people who like your items? I like stuff all the time and seem to be getting duck ton of 👋)
Reply with a 👊👊👊👊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are so many people tit at taking photos and wtiting accurate descriptions?!

Spotted a listing of a sweatshirt photographed half way across the room (at an angle) and when I asked what was sticking out of the neckine, all of a sudden it has a built in collar!

No thanks 🙄

On a side note, my Yodel driver is fit!! So yes, I'm selecting Yodel home delivery for everything, moving forward 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Got some nike joggers a few weeks back from vinted. Lived in them ever since. Best £3 I ever did spend. Somehow got some pink stain all down front leg today and I'm RAGING. Need to get a new pair now ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Got some nike joggers a few weeks back from vinted. Lived in them ever since. Best £3 I ever did spend. Somehow got some pink stain all down front leg today and I'm RAGING. Need to get a new pair now ffs.
Just be a vinted slag and mark as an issue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone has bought one of my items and has messaged asking if I can send them another item they want to buy to save on postage.. how on Earth do I do that? They’ve already paid for the first one. I don’t want to have to cancel the sale because of the negative feedback rating.

Someone has bought one of my items and has messaged asking if I can send them another item they want to buy to save on postage.. how on Earth do I do that? They’ve already paid for the first one. I don’t want to have to cancel the sale because of the negative feedback rating.
Tell her to piss off she should have looked through your other items before buying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do people make an offer then not pay when you accept? I only accepted as it was only 17 minutes after they made it and I figured I could post that day. Ughhh.
Also had another item £40, message: “can it be £15?”.
Sure if you buy it at my price and sell it on for a loss!!

Reactions: 10
You can cancel it and there should be an option along the lines of “agreed with buyer” which shouldn’t affect feedback.
I’ve been the buyer in a similar situation (I ordered one item and favourited another; the seller messaged me later to say she’s happy to sell the favourited item to me for half the price)

Reactions: 1
ask them to cancel assuming it doesn't impact you negatively, but if you're happy to take the hit maybe get them to fave and send an offer for the second that would be the cost minus postage? obviously no obligation to do so, not your fault they didn't look first!

I think someones trying to scam me for a expensive jacket that was sent with royal mail 😭 Proof men are also scruffy slags!!

I had to message them to ask if it had arrived then they said yes and are claiming its faded. I said it was the style of it as seen in the photos and they said it looks more faded than the pictures which is why they mentioned it but 'all good'.

They stilll havent marked as delivered though??? Should i say anything about their claims??? or just ask them to mark as delivered
trying not to piss them off incase theres a dispute but don't want to wait 30 days for the money. I also didn't take photos before it left and my listing was from months ago so scared of the dispute evn though their claims are bullshit and they've prob washed it themselves if they had it for over a week without saying anything.

I think I may be about to get my first bad review 🙈 the buyer has messaged me to say it’s covered in animal hairs. I packed it in a rush and didn’t actually check and it’s a black item so may or may not have ginger cat hairs on it 🥴 does this make me a super scruffy slag?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.