Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly neither are an option so guess not hun x

Also the item is brand new in box, so I think £2 is plenty low enough already.

Screenshot_20231014-152906_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why a transaction would be suspended when it hasn't been collected yet? It got delivered to the shop on Thursday afternoon, nothing to say the buyer has collected yet but had a notification about half an hour ago saying the transaction has been suspended and the support team will contact me. It's only a £1.50 item so not a huge deal but it's my first issue as a seller so not sure what it might mean.
I think I am going to have this issue this week. 🤪🤨.

Sold an item on Wednesday, posted that evening. Buyer then said they were on holiday (they weren’t on holiday mode) and would check the evri place when they got back on the 23rd. Whatevs hun.

It’s been delivered to evri place today. Fully expecting it either to come back to me or to sit in the evri place, lost forever. It’s £3 so just glad it wasn’t a more expensive thing but why are people like this?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Has anyone had an issue with Evri tracking updating. Purchased something days ago, was “promised” she would post day after day, sob story of being a busy mum and not having time. Says she’s posted yesterday but “tracking hasn’t updated”. It’ll be 5 days tomorrow and the order will be cancelled. Of course she has lots of negative feedback recently for not completing orders that have occurred in past few days. Why do people lie? It’s embarrassing.
---
The entitlement is too much these days 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else having beef with Evri labels? Keep getting shipping label failed

• Wow
I’ve actually found I can command higher prices for things since the cost of living crisis/inflation really started to hit. I popped into New look today and a basic T-shirt was like £9 😮 it was like £3 whether I was in my teens. No wonder I managed to sell a dress from there for £6 which I thought was overpriced tbh

Reactions: 2
I think I am going to have this issue this week. 🤪🤨.

Sold an item on Wednesday, posted that evening. Buyer then said they were on holiday (they weren’t on holiday mode) and would check the evri place when they got back on the 23rd. Whatevs hun.

It’s been delivered to evri place today. Fully expecting it either to come back to me or to sit in the evri place, lost forever. It’s £3 so just glad it wasn’t a more expensive thing but why are people like this?
No idea what went on with mine. I heard nothing from the support team and it was still showing as suspended this morning. Then this afternoon, the funds released and the buyer left 5* feedback. Fingers crossed yours resolves smoothly too.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Asking “is this still available?”

:rolleyes:

If it’s still listed, it’s still available you moron. It’s not fb marketplace.

Reactions: 22
8 hours on, still can't download an Evri label. Pisses me off SO much when Vinted do this. Happens every other month and lasts for hours if not days

• Wow
Went on a buying rampage. Tbf it was stuff I needed and saved loads not buying direct from shop. Got some SKIMS leggings as well and hoping they live upto the hype.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Went on a buying rampage. Tbf it was stuff I needed and saved loads not buying direct from shop. Got some SKIMS leggings as well and hoping they live upto the hype.
I generally do this in bed at 11pm. Then I have to skulk into the evri place a few days later and pretend I don’t have an addiction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I generally do this in bed at 11pm. Then I have to skulk into the evri place a few days later and pretend I don’t have an addiction.
I've become lazy and started getting it all delivered to my house. 😭😭 I've got like one item to go shop for but that's cause I decided I need an excuse to go outside and get fresh air lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Asking “is this still available?”

:rolleyes:

If it’s still listed, it’s still available you moron. It’s not fb marketplace.
I’m guilty of this if I notice the item was uploaded a few months ago. In fairness I’ve bought an item which the seller has then had to cancel the sale as they uploaded it that long ago they can’t now find it.

Reactions: 8
I’m guilty of this if I notice the item was uploaded a few months ago. In fairness I’ve bought an item which the seller has then had to cancel the sale as they uploaded it that long ago they can’t now find it.
Yes, I think it's actually quite sensible when people ask if an item has been listed for a while. I sold an item that had been in the Vinted bag of doom for over a year the other day, the buyer checked first.

Reactions: 6
Ugh why are they not providing the shipping labels for Yodel now?? They're just giving me a digital barcode that I have to take in and get printed in store. That's absolutely rubbish! I have a label printer at home and was always able to just print my own labels. At least give people the choice?? I can't find any option to print the label. FS, this is so inconvenient. Can you tell this has put me in bad form?!

Reactions: 4
Ugh why are they not providing the shipping labels for Yodel now?? They're just giving me a digital barcode that I have to take in and get printed in store. That's absolutely rubbish! I have a label printer at home and was always able to just print my own labels. At least give people the choice?? I can't find any option to print the label. FS, this is so inconvenient. Can you tell this has put me in bad form?!
I've always had my Yodel labels printed in store but yesterday I showed it and realised it was one for me to print myself (the opposite to you??). Does this mean Yodel have changed the way they work now

Eugh. They were paper printables this morning! How annoying. Another shipping option turned off !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.