Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had an item purchased at midday. 6 hours later I get “have u posted I need asap”

I’m so close to binning vinted off. I can’t BELIEVE people have no understanding of 5 days to post - other commitments - work- children -illness
---

£30 is it genuine? That’s suspiciously cheap for an “excellent” quality designer hand bag.

Yes it is, I have a few so can tell. I snapped it up because it was so cheap.

Reactions: 1
Has anybody else experienced this with Evri? It was supposedly out for delivery on Friday but no updates since and now it says this on Vinted. Unsure whether to message the buyer but not sure what I’d say? Very annoyingView attachment 2531419
It’s gone into the depths of wherever the duck lost parcels go. Vinted will refund you - it’s happened to me a few times 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Had someone asking about the leg length of a pair of trousers so I measure and let them know, easy peasy. But then they then ask me what height I am, and told me their height, as they are trying to think what length the trousers would be on them.....

7maf914wczratzni5ltmuf&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do people request a bundle then not buy?

Had someone request a bundle so I selected the size and even did a cheeky extra discount then she messages to say she's shy on money this month, eh?? You made the bundle not me 🙃🙃

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do people request a bundle then not buy?

Had someone request a bundle so I selected the size and even did a cheeky extra discount then she messages to say she's shy on money this month, eh?? You made the bundle not me 🙃🙃
They can get in the bin alongside the slags that ask you to reserve something & then don't bother buying it. One slag has had me back to back reserve an item for 20 days! & then not bought it, despite harping on how much she wanted it.

Reactions: 10
Top 5 slaggy things rn

1. Not checking “everything’s ok” so I have to wait 2 days for my money.

2. Not reading the bleeping listing. If the book is listed as unread, it won’t have bleeping marks in it, will it you moron?

3. When I ask for measurements, I want actual measurements (cm or inches), not rando descriptions of how it fits you.

4. Seeing pictures of feet in the corner of photos. bleeping feet can get in the bin.

5. Asking for a cheeky offer, me accepting and then ghosting me.

(I do number 5 too tbh 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anybody tried the DPD drop off shipping yet? Supposed to take 1-3 days so if the scruffs are wanting a quick delivery, they should choose that option. Will they want pay £3.89 for it though? Will they bollocks 🙃

Top 5 slaggy things rn

1. Not checking “everything’s ok” so I have to wait 2 days for my money.

2. Not reading the bleeping listing. If the book is listed as unread, it won’t have bleeping marks in it, will it you moron?

3. When I ask for measurements, I want actual measurements (cm or inches), not rando descriptions of how it fits you.

4. Seeing pictures of feet in the corner of photos. bleeping feet can get in the bin.

5. Asking for a cheeky offer, me accepting and then ghosting me.

(I do number 5 too tbh 🤣)
I hate it when people ask for measurements.. It's 3 quid, no!! 😜
Feet in the photos also knocks me sick & puts me off buying, same as when you can see bits of their home in the background & it's a tit hole.
😝
Nope.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate it when people ask for measurements.. It's 3 quid, no!! 😜
Feet in the photos also knocks me sick & puts me off buying, same as when you can see bits of their home in the background & it's a tit hole.
😝
Nope.
Feet in shoes tops the lot though.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Has anybody tried the DPD drop off shipping yet? Supposed to take 1-3 days so if the scruffs are wanting a quick delivery, they should choose that option. Will they want pay £3.89 for it though? Will they bollocks 🙃
I sent an item DPD end of September. Still processing it on tracking 🙄.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ngl my massive feet have accidently ended up in a few pics. My toenails are nicely painted tho so does that make me a semi scruffy slag??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ngl my massive feet have accidently ended up in a few pics. My toenails are nicely painted tho so does that make me a semi scruffy slag??
I’m totes semi scruffy. I made an offer on some shoes on Tuesday. It got accepted. I decided I didn’t want them. This morning I got a “you still haven’t paid. Are you going to or not? 🙄” . Got the fear. Swipe and delete.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[QUOTE="Lolly71990, post: 17194161, member: 10156"
---

£30 is it genuine? That’s suspiciously cheap for an “excellent” quality designer hand bag.
[/QUOTE]

To be honest designer stuff weirdly doesn’t sell for a lot unless it’s Chanel, Hermes or something really current or desirable? I’m on vestiaire collective and there’s like Gucci stuff on there for circa £30-£40. These items are worth £500 plus 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anybody else experienced this with Evri? It was supposedly out for delivery on Friday but no updates since and now it says this on Vinted. Unsure whether to message the buyer but not sure what I’d say? Very annoyingView attachment 2531419

I have the exact same message but with inpost.

It’s the 2nd time I’ve tried to buy this item ( different sellers) and I haven’t got it. Maybe I’m doomed not to have this item.

Hi all, just sold my first item on Vinted (a lightweight summer dress) and just wondered how strict they are with the packing rules? Vinted says to send items in boxes but am I likely to get some tit feedback if I send it in a strong polymailer?

Hi all, just sold my first item on Vinted (a lightweight summer dress) and just wondered how strict they are with the packing rules? Vinted says to send items in boxes but am I likely to get some tit feedback if I send it in a strong polymailer?
Nah boxes is only for breakable items to give extra protection.

Reactions: 6
I got a pair of Dr martens wrapped in a blue carrier bag- literally the type you get down the local corner shop- so no, they are not strict at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone offered less for an item, I accepted and it was posted yesterday. They are NOW messaging me asking questions about it.

Can't be arsed.
Slight update but not really - they haven't bothered picking it up from the Evri shop. I knew this would go wrong when I got the questions after posting. Ffs.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.