Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yodel have definitely lost a parcel. No updates for 4 days. Their useless live chat just said well delivery is due tomorrow. It has not moved since courier collection. Lets admit it's gone yeah?
I've had this, as a buyer, a couple of times using yodel and the parcels have arrived on the day it says.

Reactions: 4
I really hope Yodel stopping printable labels is temporary. I send loads and it’s a PITA. Tried printing the barcode but the shop couldn’t scan it 🙄

Reactions: 3
So I bought a bundle of 3 items from a seller, should have been dress, shoes and boots. Anyway pick up a load of parcels from inpost and instead of this bundle they’ve given me a scary clown Halloween costume.

Vinted say can take 2 weeks to investigate.

Clearly a courier error and I’m not going to get my items I want my money back and I dont want the scary costume that is haunting my dreams!!
---
If I get murdered in my sleep because the clown comes to life I’m haunting vinted and inpost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So I bought a bundle of 3 items from a seller, should have been dress, shoes and boots. Anyway pick up a load of parcels from inpost and instead of this bundle they’ve given me a scary clown Halloween costume.

Clearly a courier error and I’m not going to get my items I want my money back and I dont want the scary costume that is haunting my dreams!!
---
If I get murdered in my sleep because the clown comes to life I’m haunting vinted and inpost.
2 weeks more like months. Mines still being “investigated” since august!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3

---
2 weeks more like months. Mines still being “investigated” since august!!
Yeah, this happened to me and it took 7 weeks with a lot of pushing them and complaining.

Reactions: 1
Who can relate - the feeling when you have saved a load of items and really hoping nobody beats you to buying/offering on them before you get paid on Friday 🤣🤣🫣🫣

• Heart
Who can relate - the feeling when you have saved a load of items and really hoping nobody beats you to buying/offering on them before you get paid on Friday 🤣🤣🫣🫣
Oh no!! The worst. I'm holding out for two things come pay day & hoping no scruffy slags beat me to it 🥲

Reactions: 2
I detest people who ask for measurements of a dress. I understand completely why they want them but I just absolutely hate measuring because then it’s on me to get it correct!!

Reactions: 15
Had an item purchased at midday. 6 hours later I get “have u posted I need asap”

I’m so close to binning vinted off. I can’t BELIEVE people have no understanding of 5 days to post - other commitments - work- children -illness
---
What steps would you take/feedback would you leave? This Vivienne Westwood bag was £30 (so cheap) but marked as excellent condition and used once. It has massive scratches on it (luckily on the back)
£30 is it genuine? That’s suspiciously cheap for an “excellent” quality designer hand bag.

Reactions: 5
What steps would you take/feedback would you leave? This Vivienne Westwood bag was £30 (so cheap) but marked as excellent condition and used once. It has massive scratches on it (luckily on the back)
I would give 3 stars and say "it was cheap but description was not accurate, would've bought despite scratches but wish seller was honest"

Reactions: 5
Has anybody else experienced this with Evri? It was supposedly out for delivery on Friday but no updates since and now it says this on Vinted. Unsure whether to message the buyer but not sure what I’d say? Very annoying
IMG_0505.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Has anybody else experienced this with Evri? It was supposedly out for delivery on Friday but no updates since and now it says this on Vinted. Unsure whether to message the buyer but not sure what I’d say? Very annoyingView attachment 2531419
I had this, the parcel went missing so i got a refund from vinted. I didn’t contact the seller because Evri were the issue not them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.