Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good! (At her last comment) Get her to send it back to you. Just request the return and don't respond any further. She seems like a massive piece of work.
Definitely, thank you so much. Trying to resist asking her to send it back to me wrapped in tissue paper to ensure its safety 🙏

What a bleeping daft witch 🙃
I know, I can hardly believe what I’m reading!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely, thank you so much. Trying to resist asking her to send it back to me wrapped in tissue paper to ensure its safety 🙏
I would totally do this! "Please ensure that my parcel is wrapped in your ever-so-perfect manner so that you can teach me how it should be done"

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I know, I can hardly believe what I’m reading!
I’m in a similar position on eBay. Had rude demanding messages because the twit didn’t check or research what fabric a set of L.E Nike trainers were. Little does he know I have 100% guarantee from the authenticator that the trainers are going to be sent back to him. Can’t wait till I receive the email refusing his return got the “enjoy x” - block button ready!
I do think you can refuse returns on vinted do your research & try to speak to someone. I learnt I didn’t have to refund after I complained. So many slags ruining it for decent people!!!

Reactions: 3
My parcel was fine as it happens. Just picked another one up. Again all is well. Promptly marked OK and feedback left like the tidy tart I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did anybody else get Vinted in the first place with the intention of decluttering but instead got addicted to buying things 😃😃😃

Reactions: 19
I bought some Birkenstocks.got them, there was a big chunk missing out of the back. Seller actually nice very apologetic, offered me either £10 off which I didn’t want or refund. Refund is fine but they’ve arranged via inpost and the lockers by me have been full every day so I can’t return them. So annoying!!!

View attachment 2533040
Oh wow, so if I’d wrapped it in tissue paper maybe it would have been more protected….

All the loose threads… oh my days give me strength. And I made sure the colour was photographed properly because I hate when that happens.
why did she specify tissue paper (stationary) as if you'd read that as bog roll???

View attachment 2533173
Jesus the absolute gaslighting of this
oh she's definitely someone's monster in law

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really don't understand where all these lost parcels go? They have the address on so deliver them. Sure some get stolen like branded ones but most parcels are just shite like a card for Granny or returned paperwork

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.