Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sold my item full price today 😀 Buyer requested I post asap. Tried 3 lockers this afternoon - all full - then 2 on the way home that weren’t recognising the code until I realised they’re down for maintenance 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Tidy Tarts, how do I cancel a sale if I need to? Not had to do this before and can't work out how to.

V annoyed. Husband has joined vinted and instantly sold three high value items. Thoroughly convinced now that they push new sellers to the top (may also help that he buys nice things and I'm a high street ho).

Reactions: 13
What a slag. I have bundle discounts at 10% for 2 items and 15% for 5 or more. Skank builds a bundle of 5 skank bait items like PLT tees but annoyingly one has just sold so I apologise and tell her to build again without it. Get this- have the other 4 at 10% if you want it, is like 70p really a deal breaker

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Bought 2 items from separate sellers last week … first one posted the same day and it arrived 2 days later 🥰🥰🥰🥰 another one still hasn’t posted on day 4 ⏰⏰😫😫 am I going to message her, no I am not 😂

Reactions: 6
I bought something yesterday that I realllly need as part of my Halloween costume 🙈 definitely not being a "have you posted yet" head, but I hope they hurry up, checking my emails every hour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So im new to selling on Vinted but uploaded some make up palettes last night. They all went up straight away bar one which was stuck on “processing”, it said it should only take a few minutes but 18 hours later still stuck on processing!? Tried to upload more things this morning and they’re all stuck at processing 😩 few items are brand new skin care items, another one is a brand new Google nest so they’re completely different items. What’s going on? Anyone got advice? Thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
So im new to selling on Vinted but uploaded some make up palettes last night. They all went up straight away bar one which was stuck on “processing”, it said it should only take a few minutes but 18 hours later still stuck on processing!? Tried to upload more things this morning and they’re all stuck at processing 😩 few items are brand new skin care items, another one is a brand new Google nest so they’re completely different items. What’s going on? Anyone got advice? Thanks!
Have you tried deleting and re uploading the stuck one? When mine says processing it usually only takes a few mins to upload

Have you tried deleting and re uploading the stuck one? When mine says processing it usually only takes a few mins to upload
I deleted the stuck one but didn’t re-upload it yet. Not even been selling for 24 hours and Vinted don’t like me already 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
V annoyed. Husband has joined vinted and instantly sold three high value items. Thoroughly convinced now that they push new sellers to the top (may also help that he buys nice things and I'm a high street ho).
I think they do as my friend signed up at the weekend, selling stuff very similar to myself and hers has flown out! She's got over £100 pending. Tumbleweed for my account

Reactions: 4
What postage options do you have switched on? With make up you need royal mail and possibly yodel. That could be why its stuck?

Totally forgot I had a parcel to pick up, it’s been there a week tomorrow 😩 feel like a scruffy slag, but the last week has been really awful with my mum in hospital. Hoping I can get there today and it’s still there and I don’t have to give a (real) sob story to the seller 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone offered less for an item, I accepted and it was posted yesterday. They are NOW messaging me asking questions about it.

Can't be arsed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Decided to sell my books. Honestly, I want rid of my stuff. It’s making me itch. I’m going to be living in an empty house soon with the dog, sitting in my gym kit, listening to the echos of our breathing.

Anyway.

Think I’m going to ziffit them first and any that don’t get money that way will be put on Vinted for the scruffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.