Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy ironing them then, lol?

IMG_4592.jpeg

ETA- so I’ve taken a punt and asked the waist and inside leg measurements and the seller has replied “it doesn’t say, sorry”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I favourited a designer tracksuit for my son and I’ve had 6 of the same message saying ‘this tracksuit is really popular don’t miss out!’ Can’t be that bloody popular if you keep messaging me you tit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone bought a bundle of vintage clothes I had for sale last night, no haggling, as soon as I'd chosen the parcel size she paid. In shock 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
REALLY want to cancel this scruffy slags order. She messaged me yesterday asking when I’m posting, 12 hours after purchase.
I don’t have the patience to deal with these cunts over a £2 shirt.
… and it’s “BOUGHT”… tell them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I favourited a designer tracksuit for my son and I’ve had 6 of the same message saying ‘this tracksuit is really popular don’t miss out!’ Can’t be that bloody popular if you keep messaging me you tit
Make an offer for the lowest amount that vinted will allow. Join her in being a scruffy slag 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it acceptable to stuff a pair of trainers I’ve sold with old clean socks so they keep their shape in transit?

I don’t have any newspaper or anything else I could use 🤔

Reactions: 1
Is it acceptable to stuff a pair of trainers I’ve sold with old clean socks so they keep their shape in transit?

I don’t have any newspaper or anything else I could use 🤔
I would maybe message the buyer to check they are ok with this.

Reactions: 4
So I had a buyer complain about the condition of an item (she was moaning it had ‘holes from moths’ when I stated in the description it had a couple of holes). I allowed her to return it because buyers have to pay anyway and I don’t really mind. Got a ‘we can not deliver this item because the sender did not pay the full postage’ card today. Not sure what will happen? Hopefully it goes to auto complete 😈

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So I had a buyer complain about the condition of an item (she was moaning it had ‘holes from moths’ when I stated in the description it had a couple of holes). I allowed her to return it because buyers have to pay anyway and I don’t really mind. Got a ‘we can not deliver this item because the sender did not pay the full postage’ card today. Not sure what will happen? Hopefully it goes to auto complete 😈
Never even considered this happening tbh, hopefully it does autocomplete or could you ask her to send the difference so you can pick it up then the refund process?

Am I being petty or is the seller being petty?
I sent an item back to a seller as it had a hole in it. It was a kids jumpsuit and there was a big hole where the belt loop was. She said send it back for refund so I did, paid for bloody postage. Well she’s not collected it and it’s ended up back with me. I’m mad I’ve had to pay for the postage for it to be returned to me. What’s that all about?

Just to add she never said anything about it having a hole in it. Apparently it was “very good” and “only worn 2 times”.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve sold a pair of expensive trainers on eBay, went through the authenticator no issues (obviously as they were sold with the receipt / proof of purchase). Now days later the person is claiming they’re not as described demanding a refund due to the fabric😂 clearly trying to pull a fast one because they don’t fit. Buyer never asked me about the fabric before purchasing , clearly never did their research and they were clearly described on the listing. I am truly sick of people and selling online, if it’s not vinted/ depop it’s now eBay!

Am I being petty or is the seller being petty?
I sent an item back to a seller as it had a hole in it. It was a kids jumpsuit and there was a big hole where the belt loop was. She said send it back for refund so I did, paid for bloody postage. Well she’s not collected it and it’s ended up back with me. I’m mad I’ve had to pay for the postage for it to be returned to me. What’s that all about?

Just to add she never said anything about it having a hole in it. Apparently it was “very good” and “only worn 2 times”.
Seller wasn't @soph30 Was it lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 yeah I did think that but I did mention there were holes in mine, reckon phobs can read if she’s a tidy tattler
No it wasn’t anything to do with moths! It was a belt loop that had clearly been ripped off 🙈

Wench asked me yesterday afternoon if I could post an item last night/today as she needed it by Wednesday. I replied within 5 minutes that I could and if she'd bought it, I intended to get my husband to drop it off last night on his way out. Like a dumb duck, I dug the item out so I wasn't rushing to parcel it up and of course, radio silence. Fair enough, she may have changed her mind or found something else but would it kill people to just say that instead of ghosting?!

This scruffy slag obviously caught me on the wrong day because I'm still wound up over it! 😂 I hope that whatever she's bought arrives on Thursday and has dog hair all over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve had 2 scruffs in a row, I had A pair of sandals up and reduced to £3, some scruff offered 2 which I accepted as I’m clearing my Moms clothes and as soon as she paid she sends me a message saying ‘when can you post these’? That bloody annoyed me, then someone sending me a message for some trainers I’d just uploaded ‘can I have these for £5?, why not just send an offer? She then sends another message saying ‘please’ It’s always people who have items listed fairly high (for Vinted) too! Blocked her as I CBA 🤣

Reactions: 14
I’ve had a few sales in the last week and all 3 of them have just auto completed, none of the buyers have marked it as ok. Sooo annoying, literally takes 5 minutes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve had a few sales in the last week and all 3 of them have just auto completed, none of the buyers have marked it as ok. Sooo annoying, literally takes 5 minutes!!
Same! It's really bleeping irritating! Just check it and mark it as ok.

Reactions: 9
It's always sod's law for me that the ones I know won't have issues always go to auto complete and the ones that are slightly slaggy- I'm not a mega slag but I can be a slight slag on my way to tartdom nirvana, think slight bobbling that I haven't mentioned, scuff marks on trainers etc- always get opened and checked :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.