Selling on Depop and Vinted #10 Scruffy slags should bide their time, for this is Vinted, not Amazon Prime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell are people selling on this app?! šŸ«£

IMG_4693.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Had my first stupid offer. Brand new item in original box (and never worn or even tried on) still for sale new Ā£49.99 and only available online with postage around Ā£5.00 depending on who you buy from. Iā€™ve put it on for Ā£17.50 thinking with buyerā€™s protection and postage it would work out half-price. Someone asking me if Iā€™ll take Ā£9. šŸ¤Æ

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
REALLY want to cancel this scruffy slags order. She messaged me yesterday asking when Iā€™m posting, 12 hours after purchase.
I donā€™t have the patience to deal with these cunts over a Ā£2 shirt.
**DONā€™T DEAL WITH SCRUFFY SLAGS**
I was driving to the shop when she cancelled
---
I wish we could have cover photos of scruffy slag-isms

CBC7DC4F-C9D8-4B74-BC2A-15311F5BDEB9.jpeg

@Lucyxxxx youā€™ll appreciate this one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Had my first stupid offer. Brand new item in original box (and never worn or even tried on) still for sale new Ā£49.99 and only available online with postage around Ā£5.00 depending on who you buy from. Iā€™ve put it on for Ā£17.50 thinking with buyerā€™s protection and postage it would work out half-price. Someone asking me if Iā€™ll take Ā£9. šŸ¤Æ
Will you though? I need it for my grannyā€™s hamsterā€™s funeral that was last week so itā€™s urgent, and Iā€™m having a double knee-ectomy today and a replacement thumb put on so if youā€™d take Ā£8 that would help. Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Call me a snobby twit but if my funeralā€™s built from Ā£2 scruffy socks from Vinted I donā€™t want it šŸ˜†
If my Vinted sales were funding a funeral, the poor, dead sod would be in a cardboard box and dumped at the incinerator!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just got a Ā£50 offer on an Ā£180 item šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I replied with a šŸ¤£you canā€™t be serious and he said yeah, very serious will buy now for Ā£50. duck off šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I've had 2 returned this week cos the lazy slags didn't bother their arses to pick them up on time

There's no fees/charges & they just get returned to your home address.
Yes the item got returned yesterday free of charge. I was so close to giving details and paying the Ā£1.99 on that linkā€¦maybe just a random coincidence but I find it so weird as if they knew I was getting a parcel returnedšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Just got a message saying ā€˜Would you post to York for an extra Ā£5ā€? I just said yeah and added another Ā£5 on, but theyā€™re obviously not from this planet so feel bad šŸ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just got a message saying ā€˜Would you post to York for an extra Ā£5ā€? I just said yeah and added another Ā£5 on, but theyā€™re obviously not from this planet so feel bad šŸ˜•
I think people have very sad lives and send messages as their way of ā€œentertainmentā€ or ā€œfunā€. I had a message to ask if an item would be suitable for ā€œsomeone transā€ . Why would you even ask that? Not about the sizing or fit. But if it would be suitable for a ā€œtrans manā€almost as if they were hoping Iā€™d reply with something offensive, which I obviously didnā€™t. Grow up šŸ’¤

Reactions: 4
Scat fetish.
Off topic but kind of on topic as Vinted seems to inflict these on us all, everything from feet to pooā€¦ you never realise how many people have these weird fetishes! They seem so prevalent. Iā€™ve got nothing to hide on here, no one even knows who I am, but I just like basic sex, Iā€™m not interested in poo or feet or calling men Daddy or being a baby or being dominated or god knows what else šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I usually print my own labels for Yodel, the last 2 days I havenā€™t had the option, itā€™s gone straight to digital šŸ¤” anyone else?

Reactions: 2
I usually print my own labels for Yodel, the last 2 days I havenā€™t had the option, itā€™s gone straight to digital šŸ¤” anyone else?
Yes total nightmare, it changed earlier in the week to digital only - especially when sending a few of parcels Iā€™ve ended up turning it off šŸ˜«

Yes, itā€™s a nightmare! I was always able to just print my own label and stick it on, really handy. But I found I could print the digital barcode and stick it on the parcel then they print the label in store and stick it on over the top. Saves any confusion over what parcel is what!

Reactions: 5
Yes, itā€™s a nightmare! I was always able to just print my own label and stick it on, really handy. But I found I could print the digital barcode and stick it on the parcel then they print the label in store and stick it on over the top. Saves any confusion over what parcel is what!
Thatā€™s a good idea šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.