Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
Why is she making posts about her "getting cancelled"? She's not a celebrity or a big brand that people will boycott. I thought to get cancelled you either have to something majorly wrong! Isn't she just talking about her business going under? I honestly don't get her.

Reactions: 1

gingrog

VIP Member
The woman that says never do sales, never lower your prices..she's got a sale on, and has dropped her business that's for sale down about 2 grand since advertising it just a few days ago 🥲😅

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
Are we saying "the Female Boss Awards" are run by Selina? Seeing as she's the only sponsor and literally has it tattooed on her arm. You have to pay to nominate yourself and you get a little badge to put up 🤣

• Haha

Marley234

A few months ago i remember she went on live to say she wouldn't be offering discounts as her products are already at such a low price..... soon changed her mind!

Im so sick of hearing about how successful pnp was! No i wasnt evri never lost £10k worth of parcels as you never generated that many order's! The 'business' closed as it wasnt making enough money to cover the overheads!
Does anyone remember towards the end of pnp when she had the 'buyer' who was going to make the business bigger than vistaprint. He had given her thousands to grow the business and how they were now producing the prints in a factory (she even promised a factory tour 🤣) Then suddenly the business closed and he was never mentioned again!
YES! I had quite a few small business that used her asking me for my stationery lady as the quality from her stuff was absolutely abysmal, mortifying. The second hand embarrassment is real with this one

Katie718

'Business Babes' so cringe. Might aswell cut the bullshit and called it 'MLM hunz'. She's 100% not as busy as she makes out.
Yes!! What serious business woman would want to be in a group called business babes? Its just a bit childish, nothing about that stands for empowering and supporting women!
She has been planning this since 2021 and in that time she couldnt of come up with a better name 🤣 lets be honest this was thought up on Saturday night and then put out on Monday Morning
Won't show her son on social media due to strangers yet has posted his photo to the business groups 10k of brought followers!

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Oh I’m howling reading here. I honestly skim over her on Insta. Something caught my eye earlier and I looked. I remember her as the wannabe Mrs Hinch in her council flat, one corner of her kitchen with the cleaning products 😂, having to dry out her one pair of shoes on a radiator and finally after months of begging, she was gifted a free bed. She had to ad post every day about it 😂😂😂. I used to feel a bit sorry for her but reading through this thread and skimming over Insta - she needs to just pack this fake shit in and get a real job.

Beatrix304

This girl will turn her hand to anything, I’ll give her that 😆 looking at the make up tho I think she should stick to homeschoooling

• Haha
If sales of books on amazon make £500 a week, why have the books got only one or two reviews, surely all the books should have multiple reviews ?!?!
Does anyone know what the part time job is ?

Lynx

VIP Member
Is the coach Jessica mentions being copied Olivia, or is it someone else.do.you know ?

She made it sound like there's several people Selina has plagiarised, but I think the main person she is referring to is probably Olivia.

It was always a bit suspect where she got her material from. Just randomly one day became a business coach out of nowhere. Only solid business experience was running one business that failed, one she could have possibly sorted out if she made a claim against the courier that lost £10,000 worth of parcels. She's dabbled in lots of other businesses and MLMs but they haven't amounted to much, no qualifications, no natural ability to coach if she has to steal other people's training.

I think it's genuine, and if that's the case, I do feel really sorry for her. Highlights how dismissive healthcare can be when it comes to things like this. Must be fucking scary, especially having a young dependant.
I agree, but there was just something about that stammer ! I do feel for her, and know how she feels in my own life issues, but it just feels, exaggerated I guess.

gingrog

VIP Member
Yes!! What serious business woman would want to be in a group called business babes? Its just a bit childish, nothing about that stands for empowering and supporting women!
She has been planning this since 2021 and in that time she couldnt of come up with a better name 🤣 lets be honest this was thought up on Saturday night and then put out on Monday Morning
Won't show her son on social media due to strangers yet has posted his photo to the business groups 10k of brought followers!
Planning since 2021, lol. My arse.

Always wittering on about peoples attitudes towards being a self employed babe like it's some sort of disability. The reason they are all ignored by people is largely because they are MLM's that no one wants anything to do with, or selling absolute crap. It's just a little echo chamber for them where they all buy off each other and wank each other off.

Marley234

She was giving out downright dangerous and stupid money and energy supplier advice not too long ago, I just hope that nobody was silly enough to do what she was saying in her lives

Yes! That is exactly what it's like, 'playing'.

She lies, a lot. She said she used to have a business called Selina's Boutique when she was at school, "It never made much money, only £500 a week". Then it was the kids clothing, then it was eyelashes, then it was bath stuff, back to clothing. All no longer exist.

She has said PMP was a 6 figure business!! She seemed to be doing okay (God knows how), but expanded beyond the businesses means. If she had stayed at home and not bought and sold so much tat (sorry, stock) it would have been fine. The crap with the courier doesn't ring true, and the buy out clearly fell through.

By her own admission she is terrible with money and is frequently complaining about being skint and not being able to afford the upcoming cost of living rises. She says all this with a mac computer in front of her. Wasn't she apparently buying a house too? All lies.

I genuinely feel sorry for the mlm huns paying her to advise. She knows absolutely nothing. People have allegedly paid for weeks of training, for something that will fizzle out shortly.
That iMac will be getting paid for monthly, another thing just for appearances. Having an iMac doesn’t mean you’ve made it

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
More fake emoji riddled messages this morning. Bless her. This was the real one babezz..
Screenshot_20230825_103145_Chrome.jpg

gingrog

VIP Member
'Business Babes' so cringe. Might aswell cut the bullshit and called it 'MLM hunz'. She's 100% not as busy as she makes out.

Marley234

I can’t bear to watch her anymore to be honest with you, I had to unfollow. Between the fact she looks like she needs a good wash and maybe do a freshen up Friday or just tidy up like queen hun mrs hinch and the Del Boy act it’s too much 😂

Why are none of the businesses she has “helped” tagged her or shared to stories ?
shewill be on the appertince next lol
Oh my Christ could you imagine 😅😅

• Haha