Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Blantantly reading off a script on that video about pricing! Come on, Sel! If you're a professional business coach, this should all be in your head!

Reactions: 1

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Earns more in an hour than I make in a week?? As if anyone would believe that! 😂😂 If she's making so much then why does she need a part time job?! 😂😂

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
Now selina is a tanning expert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just watched a live on rayless and honestly she makes out she made the product... no you picked some cheap tanner of a wholesale website at no point have you had any input into the formula! I also loved how she educated her black friends on the tanning of dark skin 🤣🤣
Does this mean the groundbreaking business babes is old news....
Oh and the messages regarding the price, its so obvious its her. How do this people on fb not see through her bullshit!!!
If you google the ingredients it takes you to the wholesalers, Private Label.

They sell loads of stuff, and you just put your branding on. No minimum orders etc. That bottle of tan she's flogging for £25.00 costs £6.50.

She has had NO input whatsoever on formula, she's lying. Again 🤡🤡🤡

Katie718

🤣🤣 not according to her, her inbox is FULL of messages regarding her post!

Why is everything lies with her, just put shes read here! How she has the time to read here when shes fully booked with clients and working her part time job today 🤷‍♀️

Her hair is awful and shes ordered more toner to put on it! Her hair must be in such bad condition! I actually think the red suited her!

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
She also tagged Theo Paphitis in one of her little I'm a successful business woman posts 🤣

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
The average self published author on Amazon makes £1000 a year per book, my friend publishes theirs that way and makes around £750 per year.

gingrog

VIP Member
We mentioned Coach Me etc the other day, lo and behold...posted and shared today haha! You couldn't write it.

She is always spouting off about abusive messages, it's all bullshit. She fabricates crap for poor quality TikToks and FB lives so she can off on one.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
She loves the sound of her own voice doesn't she! She's prattled on for half an hour about the closure of some MLM business...half an hour of repeating herself and behaving like a news caster announcing the closure of a major brand - "the news broke an hour ago" 🙄

Also claiming she was bringing in 3-4 thousand a month at the end of last year?!?! Yeah, sure!! 🥴

Last edited:

Lynx

VIP Member
The average self published author on Amazon makes £1000 a year per book, my friend publishes theirs that way and makes around £750 per year.
My business partner called bullshit too when I discussed it with them, we run a business and use Amazon for additional sales, and the amount of reviews don't tally with her so called sales. Unless most of her sales are through Tiktok or her website. The thing is though, her books are not cheap! I can't imagine someone spending £30 on an unqualified, amateur. There must be so many more competitively priced books out there. I'm convinced she is faking it before she makes it.

Also, I noticed she runs a service where she offers to manage people's social media. She offers 100 social media posts for £100. No thanks!

Lynx

VIP Member
I don’t know why I’m so invested in her. I think it’s because she tells so many stories. At one point she was being kicked out of her flat, her partner had lost his job, she had a successful business, she had been hacked, taking everyone to court, she had a team working for her including a pregnant ‘Chloe’, she was opening a pop up shop in her unit, she gave the unit up, she has friends, everyone messages her asking for advice. It’s all lies she loves to play on peoples emotions, the things she makes and designs are absolute garbage, which is why she moves on from her ‘businesses’ all the time, what happened to all her wedding clients? But still I’m invested, I lead a very quiet life so I live for the drama
What wedding clients?! Have I missed another business opportunity?

I just could never understand why she didn't move from her flat (that she doesn't love) to maybe a small house or a three bedroom flat. She could have ran the business from the spare bedroom or a dining room or a garage and saved the rent and business rates on a commercial property.

Also, when she ran the business from her flat she also used to work evenings when her son was in bed to keep up with custom and still be there for her child. But when she moved she needed to get a taxi or bus to get to her business premises, which takes away from working time and then she lost the ability to work once her son went to bed. It just seemed strange for me to move her business away from her home, lots of people run businesses from home as they can't justify renting premises.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
What wedding clients?! Have I missed another business opportunity?

I just could never understand why she didn't move from her flat (that she doesn't love) to maybe a small house or a three bedroom flat. She could have ran the business from the spare bedroom or a dining room or a garage and saved the rent and business rates on a commercial property.

Also, when she ran the business from her flat she also used to work evenings when her son was in bed to keep up with custom and still be there for her child. But when she moved she needed to get a taxi or bus to get to her business premises, which takes away from working time and then she lost the ability to work once her son went to bed. It just seemed strange for me to move her business away from her home, lots of people run businesses from home as they can't justify renting premises.
It's a council flat, can't give up that security when you're earning 6 figures.

When she got those teeth they gave me nightmares. They still haunt me now, and that spit that always sits on the sides of her lips.

If you're gonna "coach" people into business, please make yourself presentable and sort your hair. You wouldn't walk into a bank looking for a business loan like that.

• Sick

Lynx

VIP Member
Just catching up on the most recent drama, she’s of course denying it all 🙄🙄how she gets so many people to support her I will never know! All I ever hear is lies and nonsense coming out of her mouth. Six figure business load of crap!
This 6 figure business claim, means pure profit. So she claims within 18 months she had that much profit. You would have thought with that much profit she would have been registered on Companies House instead of being a sole trader. I cannot find she has a business or companies house yet I have searched using all her different business names and personal names. Would be interested in what her accounts said!

Attachments

gingrog

VIP Member
She's going into property, apparently! Waiting to see how she tries to get that into an MLM scheme.

She's churning out new businesses to sell on, I wonder if her followers will get sick of it? Encouraging them to buy something, then just sacking it off.

Interesting she's bumped her prices up after always bleating on she's there for the low income boss babes...

PennyPop

Chatty Member
Also in her live she read out one of my comments on here about the abysmal (she liked that word 😉) quality of her stuff but said she had loads of good reviews, well I’VE seen the awful ones on another poor business called print me pretty on trust pilot that was confused for her one 🙃

Running a small business is really bloody hard there’s no denying it and nobody is expecting you to be making millions, for most of us it’s not about that either it’s about getting time with our kids and helping keep a roof over our families and our heads and help pay our bills. I cannot stand the amount of bullshit, not sure she could lie straight in bed with you to be honest.

I’d love to see some receipts for her grandiose (there’s another fabulous word 🤣) claims though 👀 but we never will 🫠

And finally 🤣 not sure I’d be happy with the fact that when you type her name tattle is the first result, work on your SEO hun x
Looks like your wish is the CEO's command! Receipts to show her income on her Facebook page this evening! 🤣

• Haha