Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
"If you're one of my clients you'll know my car is my hub". Working from her car, ever the professional hun!
Aaaand cue the video about how a professional image isn't everything 🙄🥱

Reactions: 1
An actual sunscreen now! I would never buy a suncream from a sole trader business ! I know she won't have "created" it, although she'll claim she has, but imagine the lawsuits from people who use and get sunburnt 🤔 Suncreams are something need proper care and attention from brands that know what their doing.

gingrog

VIP Member
She's changed the name of one of her pages/business to She Economy, was business babes or something
Just having a google actually, there's something called Business Babes Collective. They do the same thing, albeit this looks 100000% more professional.

gingrog

VIP Member
Interesting she mentioned moving and what a nightmare it is for her, also about her poor health.

Safe to say that post a page or so is 100% her!

Katie718

Now selina is a tanning expert 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just watched a live on rayless and honestly she makes out she made the product... no you picked some cheap tanner of a wholesale website at no point have you had any input into the formula! I also loved how she educated her black friends on the tanning of dark skin 🤣🤣
Does this mean the groundbreaking business babes is old news....
Oh and the messages regarding the price, its so obvious its her. How do this people on fb not see through her bullshit!!!

gingrog

VIP Member
People have apparently stole her photos now 🙄 I'm guessing this is like all these overly aggro specifically specific messages she supposedly gets to try and get engagement...ie.bullshit

gingrog

VIP Member
Annnnnd we have another business!!

So we have :

🤡 "Business Coach"
🤡 Coach Me
🤡 Fem-entrepreneurs or whatever ridiculous name
🤡 Bizniss Babezzz
🤡 Female Boss Awards (not to be confused with her Selina Allen Bizz Coach awards..!)
🤡 Pink Peach social media management
🤡 + all the 'books' she publishes, plus the law degree!

Side note, she will always refer to her income/sales as 'figures'. Four figures a month can be pretty ambiguous... £1000 - £9999. Big difference.

Marley234

Also in her live she read out one of my comments on here about the abysmal (she liked that word 😉) quality of her stuff but said she had loads of good reviews, well I’VE seen the awful ones on another poor business called print me pretty on trust pilot that was confused for her one 🙃

Running a small business is really bloody hard there’s no denying it and nobody is expecting you to be making millions, for most of us it’s not about that either it’s about getting time with our kids and helping keep a roof over our families and our heads and help pay our bills. I cannot stand the amount of bullshit, not sure she could lie straight in bed with you to be honest.

I’d love to see some receipts for her grandiose (there’s another fabulous word 🤣) claims though 👀 but we never will 🫠

And finally 🤣 not sure I’d be happy with the fact that when you type her name tattle is the first result, work on your SEO hun x

Marley234

Completely agree with all of this!

And now she's said she had to up her prices because she's on a low income...I thought she was making thousands last year??
Pick a lane ma lovelie and dinnae swerve oot of it, so aye!
A fellow marionette! 😂

• Heart

gingrog

VIP Member
Could someone share what ever it that has happened?
She's posted quite a long video about her declining health, which doctors tried to fob her off as fibromyalgia/arthritis. It's progressively worsened, and now she has started having speech stammers, so is now looking to be neurological.

• Sad

PennyPop

Chatty Member
There is no corporate meeting that would take place in bed clothes, not even if you was selling pyjamas.
Most business will have a dress code policy some are open interpretation of business casual and some will completely outline acceptable and unacceptable clothing items.
She is not unprofessional professional, she is another gobshite with a podcast microphone & too much time on her hands.
Gobshite!!! Nail on the head!! 🤣🤣