Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know when i worked in retail (a few years ago now) the two VMs were a bit like a supervisor but for the actual products but all that meant was they were more entitled and if you asked to swap a shift with them they acted like they couldnā€™t cos a new shirt was coming out on the day you needed swap and then theyā€™d leave the work of actually putting the products away to staff cos they were too busy making stupid plans of where the bloody thing should go. The two that worked in one of the shops I was in were the laziest two people in the entire shop and would just delegate for the sake of it. At a push, theyā€™d maybe cover an opening shift if a supervisor was off sick or something. Also always swanning off to the retail offices for dumb training. Treated being a slightly higher level sales assistant like a marketing job basically šŸ˜‚

She seriously asks this at least once a week if she canā€™t think of content ideas on her own she should stop trying to make it as an influencer
ā€œMore chatty storiesā€ no dear lord no, you slur your words my love šŸ˜«

Reactions: 5
She seriously asks this at least once a week if she canā€™t think of content ideas on her own she should stop trying to make it as an influencer
Posts this once a week and still never seems to produce any content..? šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry Hun but you've e been in your job what a month if that(?) after years of being unemployed and slobbing about and taking a tit ton of freebies that us working folk dont see. You do NOT get to mention working part time of a weekend when some of us slog full time and all hours on all days 365 days of the year (and through a pandemic!) šŸ™„ The entitlement of this one is rife just lately!!!

Reactions: 10
She is so up and down itā€™s hard to keep track at this point and the constant seeking of attention/sympathy/approval makes me want to scream.
Guess what, Liv? Itā€™s through your own failure as an ā€œinfluencerā€ that you had to get a proper job. You couldā€™ve been jetting off on your holidays if you had the work ethic to do something with your platform rather than complain every other day about lack of engagement. Maybe your engagement would do better if you were worth watching but you produce nothing of value in 2023.
Get off your bleeping high horse and give us a break. A part time visual merchandising job that you had to get because your benefits run out is hardly back breaking work. No one feels sorry for you.
And please do a scalp treatment.

Reactions: 4
Yesterday posted a story about not comparing yourself to people whos lives look more fun online etc then today posts about working when everyoneā€™s off on holiday hahahaha inconsistent beg

Reactions: 2
Anyone else see NO difference in her eyebrows?! I use eyelure as Im fair and sparce in the eyebrow department so maybe Im used to a more dramatic "after"??

Reactions: 1
Another made up ā€˜storyā€™ for insta stories.

nobody asked if youā€™re ā€˜stillā€™ in retail, Liv. Stop making tit up. Nobody is shaming you.

I live close to where to she works, Iā€™ll have to have a look around and see which shop sheā€™s now working for. My bet is new look, h & M or river island as thereā€™s no that many shops left anymore.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking more home bargains or matalan? If you find her let us know!

• Haha