Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the juxtaposition of “my body is not here for your entertainment” stories (fully fully agree with that message), somewhat conflicted with a pure perv story on a bloke’s body?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I find the juxtaposition of “my body is not here for your entertainment” stories (fully fully agree with that message), somewhat conflicted with a pure perv story on a bloke’s body?
Very good point!

Reactions: 1
Ooo her story about what are you having for tea - there is definitely issues going on between her and James, sounds very hostile in their house!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I bet she’s insufferable to live with! Slobbish, smells a bit funky, talks loudly about mindless crap when you’re watching something instead of being considerate and leaving the room. No wonder the poor bloke is messaging her sister

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s pissed off that he has to financially support the two of them, having a proper job whilst she posts inane shite on Instagram. I get the feeling he’ll never dump her because he’d be scared of what she’d do.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230526-152011_Instagram.jpg

I would be dead embarrassed to be going out with someone who looked like that, the other girl is gorgeous but Liv looks like Professor Snape 🤢
Greasy hair, filthy teeth and awful makeup, does she ever actually make an effort 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s still on here, they usually keep stories for 2-3 days. It’s the what you had for tea story. The tension between them 👀
Yikes! You can really tell that there’s something off there.

Also, thanks for the link to that website. I didn’t know about it! 😘

I always wonder how much liv makes on social media, she seems to mostly do gifted content and her YouTube gets teeny views.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand how she's been gifted a trip to slam dunk and the heavy music awards?? How does that even make sense for a "mental health instagram"
Just buy a bleeping ticket like everyone else has to, really annoys me

Reactions: 3
I don't understand how she's been gifted a trip to slam dunk and the heavy music awards?? How does that even make sense for a "mental health instagram"
Just buy a bleeping ticket like everyone else has to, really annoys me
And to add to that, she didn’t even post any relevant stories to make it worth them giving her a pr invite. Someone that wanted to go and actually have fun but couldn’t afford a ticket missed out while pieces of tit like Liv get freebies 🤮

Reactions: 5
I like Noah and his music but it’s weird that’s the only artist she showed (who is more of an internet person) when there’s actual big bands there 😂😂😂

assuming slam dunk think she’s alt and that’s why she was gifted tickets.Naw she just has black hair

Reactions: 2
I seem to recall her saying she’s a VM (visual merchandiser) correct me if I’m wrong in that. Basically, she puts things on shelves.

Reactions: 7
I seem to recall her saying she’s a VM (visual merchandiser) correct me if I’m wrong in that. Basically, she puts things on shelves.
So a shelf stacker? Which, there’s nothing wrong with that of course. I’m glad she’s finally working! But why do companies make up these names? 🤣

Reactions: 2