Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was in the chat with them and then they started a new chat without her, whaaaaaaaaaaat

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They are being bang out of order and if I was liv I’d be suspicious
Tbh, I honestly feel like James is just with her out of convenience at this point. He seems like the type who can't be bothered with the fuss of trying to find somebody else. I don't actually see any chemistry or affection between them, especially not from his side.

Reactions: 7
What happened? Didn’t catch the stories and doesn’t seem to be on her feed?
She said she went into his office to harass him but he was doing some work for her sister and it was boring so she left. Then she said the 3 of them had a group chat but it was James and her sister always talking about work and she didn’t get involved as she didn’t understand it. THEN James and her sister made a chat without Liv in it. She sounded pissed but tried to play if off as jokey.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20230519_165508_Instagram.jpg

Is this a joke? The foundation is cakey as duck and her eyes are a mess?! She's accidentally smudged it on one eye!

She really needs to stop trying to influence people to buy make up, it’s doing the brands a disservice. It actively dissuades me from buying those products as she makes them look awful! She was trying to rave about a CC cream the other day and it looked dreadful.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone remember if she said her and James don’t have sex much? Or did I make that up? Id they don’t, why the hell has she been asked to talk about serving sex 😂
She definitely said it and that she wasn't bothered by sex. I thought the exact same on seeing her story about being asked 😂

She advertises a lot of sex toys so maybe she’s speaking about self pleasure? Explains the self love liv name .. me, myself and liv is all she cares about

• Haha
Taking your top off and dancing in your bra is pure trampy, body positivity account or not!!!

Go outside for fresh air like a normal person 🤦🏼‍♀️

Taking your top off and dancing in your bra is pure trampy, body positivity account or not!!!

Go outside for fresh air like a normal person 🤦🏼‍♀️
Agree, however she wears such full coverage bras and hikes her trousers up so far that I bet hardly any skin was even on show 😂

• Haha
Her stories definitely hints at a fall out with James. Posting in her bra, the story of her getting hit on, now the firefighter