Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the juxtaposition of “my body is not here for your entertainment” stories (fully fully agree with that message), somewhat conflicted with a pure perv story on a bloke’s body?

Reactions: 10
I find the juxtaposition of “my body is not here for your entertainment” stories (fully fully agree with that message), somewhat conflicted with a pure perv story on a bloke’s body?
Very good point!

Reactions: 1
Ooo her story about what are you having for tea - there is definitely issues going on between her and James, sounds very hostile in their house!

Reactions: 4
I bet she’s insufferable to live with! Slobbish, smells a bit funky, talks loudly about mindless crap when you’re watching something instead of being considerate and leaving the room. No wonder the poor bloke is messaging her sister

Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s pissed off that he has to financially support the two of them, having a proper job whilst she posts inane shite on Instagram. I get the feeling he’ll never dump her because he’d be scared of what she’d do.

Reactions: 6

I would be dead embarrassed to be going out with someone who looked like that, the other girl is gorgeous but Liv looks like Professor Snape
Greasy hair, filthy teeth and awful makeup, does she ever actually make an effort 🥲

Reactions: 3
Yikes! You can really tell that there’s something off there.

Also, thanks for the link to that website. I didn’t know about it!

I always wonder how much liv makes on social media, she seems to mostly do gifted content and her YouTube gets teeny views.

Reactions: 1
I don't understand how she's been gifted a trip to slam dunk and the heavy music awards?? How does that even make sense for a "mental health instagram"
Just buy a fucking ticket like everyone else has to, really annoys me

Reactions: 3
I don't understand how she's been gifted a trip to slam dunk and the heavy music awards?? How does that even make sense for a "mental health instagram"
Just buy a fucking ticket like everyone else has to, really annoys me
And to add to that, she didn’t even post any relevant stories to make it worth them giving her a pr invite. Someone that wanted to go and actually have fun but couldn’t afford a ticket missed out while pieces of shit like Liv get freebies

Reactions: 5
I like Noah and his music but it’s weird that’s the only artist she showed (who is more of an internet person) when there’s actual big bands there

assuming slam dunk think she’s alt and that’s why she was gifted tickets.Naw she just has black hair

Reactions: 2
I seem to recall her saying she’s a VM (visual merchandiser) correct me if I’m wrong in that. Basically, she puts things on shelves.

Reactions: 7
I seem to recall her saying she’s a VM (visual merchandiser) correct me if I’m wrong in that. Basically, she puts things on shelves.
So a shelf stacker? Which, there’s nothing wrong with that of course. I’m glad she’s finally working! But why do companies make up these names?

Reactions: 2