Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she do a "talking post" (I hate that phrase) the other day where she said how much she LOVES having long hair? And now short hair is THE ONE just a few days later...

I think long suits her more, but this short cut is nicer than the chin length bob she had a while back that she was OBSESSED with for what seemed like a week...

Reactions: 1
Didn't she do a "talking post" (I hate that phrase) the other day where she said how much she LOVES having long hair? And now short hair is THE ONE just a few days later...

I think long suits her more, but this short cut is nicer than the chin length bob she had a while back that she was OBSESSED with for what seemed like a week...
The shorter just looks clean and fresh in her. Long would be lovely if she cared for it.

The "obsession" I feel is BPD related. She'll be edging for an ADHD diagnosis too soon (like all other influencers) 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh and BTW if anyone didn't already know Liv has the 💩💩💩💩

Pass it on 🙄

Sometimes I really question why I follow her. She’s just posted about loving bus journeys and didn’t follow it up with any reasons or funny remarks. 🤔😩

She is really annoying me these days, her content seems so forced, and her voice sounds like she permanently has a blocked nose.

Reactions: 3
On the beg for a free Wagamama’s as well 😒 All those Zizzi PR visits not enough, Liv?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On the beg for a free Wagamama’s as well 😒 All those Zizzi PR visits not enough, Liv?
She must not have gotten the Wagamama’s freebie since she’s now actually at Zizzi’s 🤭 how transparent can you be?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How she can says that audio is so powerful when the song is so fast I can’t bleeping hear what it’s saying 🤣 Yet another jiggly belly vid 🙄 duck me if she was my child she’d be getting a clip around the ear and told to wise up.

Reactions: 3
Her latest rant.. girl you’re either on insta to help people regardless of view count or to make bank from companies and ads.. which is it? Because to me it sounds like because you can’t secure brand deals is why you are sad about low viewer count.. just quit, your content comes across fake and trying hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That rant was just a slightly less aggy way of moaning about poor engagement. Her content is awful, what does she expect?

Her page is just a cycle of
- asking what kind of content people want to see
- posting video of her in underwear stroking her belly
- a “troll” commenting on the video
- video of her saying how far she’s come and how she now laughs off such comments
- hours later a video of her crying saying it’s actually got to her
- an announcement she’s relaunching her YouTube
- free trip to Zizzi
- back to asking what kind of content people like…and so the cycle continues

Like what use is her page?!

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t post enough engaging content to have engagement. How can people engage with your reminders to take meds?

Screenshot_20230507_213854_Instagram.jpg

The eye make up is a smudged mess and the lip gloss looks like she has smeared melted chocolate across her mouth 🤦‍♀️