Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves comments like that as it’s easy content to ‘react’
Another day another reel of "me me me"

I thought she was bigging up this other woman...?! All I hear is "I this and I that" 🤔

On another note I can't help but feel she's pushing out her stomach more now to make a point of the fact she has a "tummy" 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Another day another reel of "me me me"

I thought she was bigging up this other woman...?! All I hear is "I this and I that" 🤔

On another note I can't help but feel she's pushing out her stomach more now to make a point of the fact she has a "tummy" 🤦🏼‍♀️
I agree. She also purposely angles her face down to give herself a bigger double chin. It's not a good look 😶

Reactions: 1
she totally pushes her tummy as it looks so round/full each time! That double chin is huge!

One thing that drives me mad about Liv probably more than anything else is when she promotes this ‘I don’t care what people think of me’ attitude and then a few hours later is crying and demanding sympathy for a comment or a message she’s received. She’s a classic example of someone not cut out for influencer life but desperately wants the ego boost and easy money.

Reactions: 6
Yes I came here to say this 😂 a duffel bag holding in your bones… pardon?
Also the fact that she said it on her stories first with no make up/hair up then thought it was such an amazing idea that she got dressed up and turned it into a whole reel 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It feels like she made her flat messy just to film that depression video, the wardrobe looks like she's opened it and pulled everything out in one go. Wouldn't put it past her for "content".

Genuinely looks like she had it tied in a bun and has just taken it out?…

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20230413_222838_Instagram.jpg

Wtf is this face?? I know people can't help having a double chin but she seems to purposefully accentuate it?!