Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s her obsession with YouTube also? Everyone knows TikTok is where you need to be making content. Short form content is so hot right now but not the kind she makes. No one wants to see your belly out but an ASMR DITL? Yes.

Reactions: 1
What’s her obsession with YouTube also? Everyone knows TikTok is where you need to be making content. Short form content is so hot right now but not the kind she makes. No one wants to see your belly out but an ASMR DITL? Yes.
ASMR?! With her voice and speech impediment?! NO. Please god no.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Angry because she can’t get some freebies because of her size. I hate when influencers feel like everything needs to revolve around them. She’s lucky she gets any offers due to how terrible her content is.

As a plus size woman it is disheartening when some places don’t stock my size (also a 16/18) but I don’t witch about it, I buy from companies that do stock my size instead.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her email signature having instagram and YouTube in different font sizes is making my eye twitch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Half of that day in the life blog is her talking about a shelf 🙃
---
Her email signature having instagram and YouTube in different font sizes is making my eye twitch
HAHAH just noticed that, also why is she starting a sentence with a lower case letter.

Reactions: 2
Angry because she can’t get some freebies because of her size. I hate when influencers feel like everything needs to revolve around them. She’s lucky she gets any offers due to how terrible her content is.

As a plus size woman it is disheartening when some places don’t stock my size (also a 16/18) but I don’t witch about it, I buy from companies that do stock my size instead.
Tall. Small waist. Big bum here. We all have our differences and just shop where suits.

This attitude from "body positive" influencers is so contrived lately and deflects from what it should be about... Accepting ALL bodies

Reactions: 1
Did the e-mail even exist, or was it invented for the purposes of "content" 🥴

Reactions: 6
Is her antidepressants even a high dose, I know that’s a very small amount of sertline don’t know about the other

Is her antidepressants even a high dose, I know that’s a very small amount of sertline don’t know about the other
Sertraline has a maximum dose of 200mg per day.

Aripiprazole can be used for a few things including Schizophrenia and Manic episodes.

That's all I have to say in the matter.

Reactions: 2
So a few weeks ago she posted videos of herself crying because someone asked her a genuine (and altogether not horrible) question about her weight.
Today she received a nasty comment but she’s so happy about it and gives her another excuse to film in her undies. I can’t keep up!

Reactions: 4
She loves comments like that as it’s easy content to ‘react’

Reactions: 4
When is she going to realise that disgusting brown lipstick is not flattering?!

Reactions: 7