Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed it! What did it say?
Someone replied to her embarrassing sex stories box and said that her partner had been asking for anal and she had said no, so one time during sex he put it in dry even though she had not consented. I can’t remember the exact wording but that’s it summed up. I’m mortified that she even posted it and then this morning has followed it up with a sex positive ad? Very poor taste to laugh at sexual assault, backtrack in the laziest way and then wake up the next day and post an ad about orgasming.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone replied to her embarrassing sex stories box and said that her partner had been asking for anal and she had said no, so one time during sex he put it in dry even though she had not consented. I can’t remember the exact wording but that’s it summed up. I’m mortified that she even posted it and then this morning has followed it up with a sex positive ad? Very poor taste to laugh at sexual assault, backtrack in the laziest way and then wake up the next day and post an ad about orgasming.
Yep and the person said they had a panic attack as well. Liv shared it like it was some shocking but amusing anecdote. She does these periodically to drum up interaction and content because her engagement must be on the floor.

Someone really needs to give her a kick up the arse to get an actual job and routine. Her Instagram is a cycle of her in underwear for 374638th time, saying she’s never felt better, then 2 days later she’s giving us a TW for suicide and a video of her crying. This usually leads to an announcement she’s restarting her YouTube, posts one video but then does nothing for a few months. And then the cycle continues. She’s been pandered too far too much by her family and partner.

I previously thought that whilst she’s annoying she doesn’t seem nasty. But some instances like this have made me rethink that. The worst was her doubling down on someone calling out her aff linking stuff, she was a dick and said something about paying her rent.

Reactions: 2
What is it she is influencing people to do? Liv does not actively do anything that would resemble self care or self love aside from taking her clothes off, which is that for her or for her engagement? Nothing she does is beneficial to her mental health and then she does tit like last night that is detrimental to her audience that is predominantly female.

Reactions: 1
Jesus. I genuinely cannot believe she thought it was ok to share that in the context of people sharing embarrassing sex stories. I've never thought she was the sharpest tool in the box but the lack of thought and care behind that has really shocked me.

On a less important note, why is she even sharing all this sex content anyway? Hasn't she said in the past that she doesn't have a sexual relationship with James anymore and has a really low libido? No judgement on that of course, but then it's just jarring to see her reacting to other people's stories about partnered sex.

Reactions: 4
How she’s chosen to work for companies such as Durex or the one selling sex toys is beyond me. Is it based on the fact she used to work part time in Ann Summers years ago? Because nothing about her or her brand screams sex icon (not because of her looks, just her general mannerisms). Does taking your clothes off on instagram in a desperate attempt to gain public interest really warrant you giving sex tips? Especially after failing to safeguard her audience last night with the story.
I have a tip for you Liv – the trigger warning needs to come before the triggering content, not an hour later when you’ve been called out.

Reactions: 3
Something about Liv just gives me the ick now and I can't put my finger on it....
I know what you mean. I personally find her a bit disingenuous with her content, example let me send you a message to tell you how great you are, have you taken your meds, love yourself etc etc over and over again. She doesn't give me motivation for anything, she mostly posts from her bed, or when she does go out it seems to be for something gifted or paid. I don't know, there's just something very false about her but I think its because she doesn't want to get a real job so she's clinging onto influencing by doing whatever she can to keep her engagement up...

I know what you mean. I personally find her a bit disingenuous with her content, example let me send you a message to tell you how great you are, have you taken your meds, love yourself etc etc over and over again. She doesn't give me motivation for anything, she mostly posts from her bed, or when she does go out it seems to be for something gifted or paid. I don't know, there's just something very false about her but I think its because she doesn't want to get a real job so she's clinging onto influencing by doing whatever she can to keep her engagement up...
I bet she was a bit of a bully in school. I just get the feeling her whole account is one huge facade (as with all "influencers")
Definitely agree with the avoiding a real job. It's not as if she has never worked before...

She’s made a few comments that have made her sound like a twit in school. Most recently the other day, how when her bf left her for another girl she kept putting avril lavigne Girlfriend as her MSN song so her ex would see. Just sounds like bellend behaviour

• Haha
I find when Liv comes on and does stories about putting her life back together and doing all these things like writing a book(lol), starting her YouTube, whatever the duck else was on the list.. is just her in a manic state.

I find when Liv comes on and does stories about putting her life back together and doing all these things like writing a book(lol), starting her YouTube, whatever the duck else was on the list.. is just her in a manic state.
I thought manic state when I read the stories.

Also, what on earth could she write a book about? How to stay in bed for days on end? Reminders for people to take their meds?

I feel like she needs to manage her expectations of herself. She comes onto her stories with all these big ideas and never, ever delivers on them. What happened to “a reel per day till 150k”..
I’ve said it before but Liv falls into a huge gap in the influencer market and she could be making thousands but she always falls short. She’s too bothered about instant gratification (as seen with her making that reel 10 minutes after receiving a nasty comment) to put in any long term effort to be successful in content creation.