Selfloveliv #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she looked at her diet for the cause behind her IBS and bloating? I know you can have a healthy diet and still have it however, her palate is that of a 5 year old children's birthday party spread, all very carb heavy and processed when she's shown her supermarket shop in the past. I love a beige buffet as much as the next person but eating it every day would wreak havoc on me. Reminds me of Mario! Although she doesn't consume as many takeaways as him.

Reactions: 1
Of course she's crying at the most staged and contrived video. How do people fall for this tit?!

• Haha
Okay, so she definitely makes herself look more unattractive in her own photos. Idk if it's her trying to be relatable or what but she looks so much nicer in the videos/photos that other people have taken?!

What the actual duck with that most recent reel?! Yes, I agree with loving yourself no matter what. But the way she is caressing and squeezing her stomach is just so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She just has zero ideas.

No new ideas or integrity. I don’t buy the ‘self love’ thing, as for me anyway self love means taking care of your mind and body. Eating beige and forgetting your meds regularly doesn’t align with that. Rubbing your stomach for internet clout isn’t self love it’s attention seeking.
also promoting fast fashion with the boohoo swipe ups. Love yourself but duck the overseas garment workers eh.

Reactions: 7
Promoting fast fashion is so gross at this point. Liv doesn’t care about other people the way she pretends to, she just wants to be accepted at any cost by the beige influencers.
If she spent more time focusing on herself and less time competing, she’d feel much better in herself.

Reactions: 5
Who is she kidding? She’s buzzin that she got that message it’s given her content 😂

Reactions: 2
Who is she kidding? She’s buzzin that she got that message it’s given her content 😂
That last video was bizarre and sent my spidey senses tingling. Very fake on the emotion and crying front.

Also I read that message as someone asking a genuine question albeit not very well written. Liv has mentioned IBS amongst other health issues so why take offence to someone asking?

Reactions: 3
That last video was bizarre and sent my spidey senses tingling. Very fake on the emotion and crying front.

Also I read that message as someone asking a genuine question albeit not very well written. Liv has mentioned IBS amongst other health issues so why take offence to someone asking?
Exactly!! She goes on constantly about all
The issues she has.

I don’t think that question was even negative. It was just a question, a bit personal maybe but nothing to cry over. But for someone to promote “self love” it seemed a big deal for someone to ask about her size. P.S: it’s because of calories.

Reactions: 5
The way she shared that story finding it funny to be called out for it being concerning is so crazy to me that she didn’t see herself it was worrisome and instead of sharing it, just reach out quietly to the girl who shared..