Selena Gomez, Justin and Hayley Bieber

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about how narcissistic Justin is? Everyday he's on instagram or facebook live just talking about himself and he's a bit rude to Haley at some points too. I only watched one yesterday or the day before where she did make a comment and answered a question for him and he replied to her 'Is it my lyme disease or yours?' and tried to laugh it off. I completely get its his disease but if you're asking her to be apart of your live, she's not just going to sit there looking pretty and she's answering from her POV about it. Haley did look like she was gonna say something but refrained :ROFLMAO:
This Covid-19 period of his constant need for social media validation has put me off him quite a bit.

Reactions: 5
Can we talk about how narcissistic Justin is? Everyday he's on instagram or facebook live just talking about himself and he's a bit rude to Haley at some points too. I only watched one yesterday or the day before where she did make a comment and answered a question for him and he replied to her 'Is it my lyme disease or yours?' and tried to laugh it off. I completely get its his disease but if you're asking her to be apart of your live, she's not just going to sit there looking pretty and she's answering from her POV about it. Haley did look like she was gonna say something but refrained :ROFLMAO:
This Covid-19 period of his constant need for social media validation has put me off him quite a bit.
Not trying to defend him at all (I found his behaviour strange at first) but I do think it’s just his sort of humour, it comes abrupt. I watched lives they did a few months ago and I thought that he was quite rude but they were both having a laugh. Or am I just giving him the benefit of the doubt ? 🤣

Not trying to defend him at all (I found his behaviour strange at first) but I do think it’s just his sort of humour, it comes abrupt. I watched lives they did a few months ago and I thought that he was quite rude but they were both having a laugh. Or am I just giving him the benefit of the doubt ? 🤣
I've noticed he does it with a lot of people, even years ago. I don't think its his humour but more so, his arrogance and the expectation of everyone wanting to hear from HIM because he's so special lol. But saying that I also think he's a product of his environment and he's been censored alot in his life from his mgmt and the media so maybe its important that he feels he can speak freely and expresses that.

Honestly Justin is every psychologists dream patient lmao.

Reactions: 4
I've noticed he does it with a lot of people, even years ago. I don't think its his humour but more so, his arrogance and the expectation of everyone wanting to hear from HIM because he's so special lol. But saying that I also think he's a product of his environment and he's been censored alot in his life from his mgmt and the media so maybe its important that he feels he can speak freely and expresses that.

Honestly Justin is every psychologists dream patient lmao.
I totally agree, I should have added to my original post that I also think he is the way he is in terms of being abrupt and his sense of humour because he has always been told he is amazing, has had a lot of money, been told he is special etc from a young age so no wonder he’s turned out the way he has. Definitely a product of his environment which I can’t help but feel sorry for him for!
When he went through his destructive years and everyone was loving the fall of Justin, I felt so awful for him as I’m sure if fame and fortune had been thrusted to anyone from such a young age, they would have turned out the same too.

Reactions: 2
I'm don't really stan either of them or keep up with them...
But why are they still talking about each other in interviews? Their last breakup was in 2018. It's not something that's actively going on in their lives at the moment.

I'm don't really stan either of them or keep up with them...
But why are they still talking about each other in interviews? Their last breakup was in 2018. It's not something that's actively going on in their lives at the moment.
They'll always ask about them two about each other. Like Britney and JT! I know Justin has started asking media not to ask about Selena in respect to his wife but Selena carries on as its her only source of relevance for the moment until she gets a new man lol. Most media outlets will accept requests but some will still ask and catch the artist off guard.

I know that people love to hate them, and obviously I don't know what really happened (only the little JB & HB have shared); but what I personally admire about them, is the fact that they acknowledge that a relationship (esp. a marriage) requires a lot of work (have both talked about this in interviews -- both print & video), which shows people that when you love someone & want to be with someone you're willing to put in the effort (communication communication communication) & you're not going to give & break up at the first inconvenience. Gives a more realistic look at love & relationships (imo) -- that it's not only rainbows & butterflies 24/7 & that if it's not only smooth sailing then it's not worth it.

I know this thread is about the three of them, but I don't really have an opinion on Selena (and Jelena), and there's no thread for just JB+HB.

Reactions: 3
Its been
8 years
5 months
28 days ago

and I'll still 🎵keeping an eye out for Selennnnahhhhh
illuminati-signs-celebrities-Nicki-Minaj-hidden-eye-1280x720.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I am not a fan of Justin, but I can't help myself from deffending him a little bit. He became famous pretty much overnight when he was a child. His parents didn't care about him and were ok with him beeing managed by the industry and shady adults.
All of a sudden he was a millionaire, nobody was telling him no, he was/is surrounded by 'yess' people and had everything at his feet. I mean, I moved from my city home to another state to study when I was 17, and def lost it a bit and I didn't have money at all, just what my mum sent me for food, rent and basic stuff, so I can't imagine what I would have done in his possition or with overnight wealth.
Also, everyone prasied him. I think that, rn he is starting to get it, like he is living a long hangover of his previous years, but doesn't know how to adult like a real person.

On the other side, I think celeb relationships are weird AF. As 'normal' people, we have to be more practical and think the consecuences of marring, divorcing, dating or not dating, etc, but famous peeps don't give any second toughts at things like housing, money, so and so.

If Hayley gets fed up with him, she just can leave, and so does Justin, neither of them would become jobless or homeless. I hope they love each other and are living their best lifes, but sometimes I feel like celeb marriages are so rushed out because, for them, is just like dating.

Bout Selena, I don't like her, I think she is as messed as JB is, but just better at PR and playing the victim roll. I know he was an asshole towards him, but she HAS TO STOP with those 'not about Justin, but def about Justin' songs.

Yep, her bff Taylor does that, but at the least she owns it and doesn't play victim, instead she tells her side of the story, uses her feelings and artistic abilities to channel everything and moves on.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
^ I agree with the comments about his childhood & fame, it was also discussed on his YouTube series & latest GQ article.

Hailey & Justin both seem to take religion & marriage seriously, and God is a very big part in their marriage, and the way they talk about religion & marriage has convinced me that they will make it work, no matter what it takes. Also, Hailey really values & holds as an inspiration her parents’ marriage who got married at a young age. And Justin says he has always wanted to get married & has craved a proper & stable home life. So those things combined make me believe that those two will not get a divorce, however, I’ve been wrong before, so only time will tell. And as I said earlier, they really seem to work hard on their marriage — through religion (God, preachers/teachers (or whatever they’re called, I’m not religious myself, so idk)) and from what I remember they go to counseling as well.

Plus, they share a long & complicated history, and based on what they’ve said, they’ve always had a deep connection, they were just a bit too young & in completely different stages in their lives when they first started fooling around/got in a relationship, which is why eventually tit hit the fan & they hurt each other so deeply.

Last edited:
I think if they do get divorced, which I think they will, it will be incredibly messy. They’ll be fighting in public for months before and the whole thing will be bad, worse if there’s a kid around by then. Picture Justin breakdown circa 2013/14 all over again.

Reactions: 1
I think if they do get divorced, which I think they will, it will be incredibly messy. They’ll be fighting in public for months before and the whole thing will be bad, worse if there’s a kid around by then. Picture Justin breakdown circa 2013/14 all over again.
I don't know why, but I can't really see them getting a divorce. Just the way they talk about marriage; and how they both said that the first year was really difficult (they'll be married for three years this fall) & they had so much past hurt & broken trust to work through that first year -- I feel like, if they can come through that, then they'll be fine. But stranger things have happened (case in point Brangelina's divorce). As I said before, I only know what they themselves have said, so all my opinions are based on that, but obviously I don't know every single detail about them & their relationship.

Hailey has always been mature & it seems like Justin has also done a lot of growing up these past couple of years. They are both quite private people (in certain aspects, obviously there are things that they share with the general public) & don't really seem to be the type of people who air their dirty laundry in public. When the went their separate ways years ago, the public didn't know what happened, they never said anything bad about one another. Hailey actually kept saying that they still support each other & things like that. And then now, after they got married & they talked about how they got back together in interviews, it turns out that they actually didn't talk for years & (if I remember correctly) would walk out of the room when the other was in it (they have mutual friends, so it happened that they were in the same place at the same time). And they were teenagers then. So to conclude my long-winded explanation -- if they didn't share messy details when they were immature teens, then I really doubt they'd be making their divorce public.

And I do hope that, if things don't work, then Justin has been clean & mentally strong (knows healthy coping mechanisms, etc) for long enough that he will not have a breakdown.

I’m sorry but I think Selena has a terrible singing voice. Also apparently she’s a drug addict which is very sad

I’m sorry but I think Selena has a terrible singing voice. Also apparently she’s a drug addict which is very sad
I've heard about that too, but haven't look into it (the drug thing).
Some people said that this is why she felt appart from the girl that donated a kiddney, i think? Who was her bff.

I've heard about that too, but haven't look into it (the drug thing).
Some people said that this is why she felt appart from the girl that donated a kiddney, i think? Who was her bff.
Yeah apparently her friend stopped talking to her because she started drinking and doing drugs again after getting the kidney transplant from Her. I can understand why her friend had to cut her off she seems toxic

Yeah apparently her friend stopped talking to her because she started drinking and doing drugs again after getting the kidney transplant from Her. I can understand why her friend had to cut her off she seems toxic
Yikes, never heard of her doing drugs, but way to show gratitude toward your friend who donated you a kidney, wow.

Shes big on drugs and shes an alcoholic which Justin has actually alluded to in a few songs - it's why shes been in and out of rehab so often, not because of her lupus or her mental health as her team like to claim. She also smokes frequently too and has been tapped before with a ciggie - her PR team honestly deserve a huge pay raise bc without twitter, i would never have known any of this about her. IDK why media outlets treat her like the second coming.

Reactions: 4
^ in my opinion she’s not even that talented of a musician.
Anyway, no wonder then that Justin went back to Hailey, I guess he was just done risking his health & life with all the drugs. Two addicts together just doesn’t sound like a good idea. Both enabling the other one.