Selena Gomez, Justin and Hayley Bieber

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone bothered with her new album.

girl cannot since for tit,
but the only thing worse than her limited vocals is Justin’s new song... about shagging his now wife?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Listened to it yesterday. The songs on it aren’t as good as her previous album. Maybe it’ll grow on me. She was awful at the VMAs though.

Listened and thought it was OK. We all know her live singing voice is tit though.
there is always an excuse for her crappy performance,
nerves, audio issues, illness, wardrobe malfunction.

She’s an average singer at best, and she shouldn’t even attempt to sing live.

Reactions: 4
there is always an excuse for her crappy performance,
nerves, audio issues, illness, wardrobe malfunction.

She’s an average singer at best, and she shouldn’t even attempt to sing live.
I don't even believe she has lupus. There have been so many blind gossips about her having drug addiction, which is why she had to have a kidney replacement.

Reactions: 6
I don't even believe she has lupus. There have been so many blind gossips about her having drug addiction, which is why she had to have a kidney replacement.
there is something off about her, can’t put my finger on it but I find it difficult to like her even a little bit.

Reactions: 4
I don't think she has lupus tbh. I think she is dependant on alcohol - so many threads on twitter about her drug and alcohol misuse!! She might have an autoimmune disease but don't think it was that bad that she needed surgery however with the drugs and alcohol, it escalated and triggered her kidneys to fail, hence the transplant but has anyone peeped she doesnt speak to the friend who gave her the kidney anymore!!! Probably bc Selena is back on her bullshit and bleeping up the perfectly new kidney her friend got sliced up for.

Justins new song is absolute bollocks lol - I thought he would come with a R&B era but it the same childish tit that all his fans have grown out of. Im hoping its just a buzz single to get people talking until the documentary then the actual album singles will get released. They seem to be rushing to get to tour for some reason.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she has lupus tbh. I think she is dependant on alcohol - so many threads on twitter about her drug and alcohol misuse!! She might have an autoimmune disease but don't think it was that bad that she needed surgery however with the drugs and alcohol, it escalated and triggered her kidneys to fail, hence the transplant but has anyone peeped she doesnt speak to the friend who gave her the kidney anymore!!! Probably bc Selena is back on her bullshit and bleeping up the perfectly new kidney her friend got sliced up for.

Justins new song is absolute bollocks lol - I thought he would come with a R&B era but it the same childish tit that all his fans have grown out of. Im hoping its just a buzz single to get people talking until the documentary then the actual album singles will get released. They seem to be rushing to get to tour for some reason.
I always look out for the friend who donated the kidney in her posts etc but seems to be nothing! She's too busy kissing Taylor swifts ass! I do think she's a dog tit real life singer. Very interested to find out more if she is drug/alcohol dependant leading to her kidney transplant. Also remember her mum stopped talking to her because she got back with JB must be more to the story then that I'm sure

Reactions: 1
I always look out for the friend who donated the kidney in her posts etc but seems to be nothing! She's too busy kissing Taylor swifts ass! I do think she's a dog tit real life singer. Very interested to find out more if she is drug/alcohol dependant leading to her kidney transplant. Also remember her mum stopped talking to her because she got back with JB must be more to the story then that I'm sure
I mean, I used to be a JB stan back in the day :ROFLMAO: Now I'm meh about the both of them but he's more open about their relationship than she is. She actually said the other day in an interview that she's been single for 2 years yet has been seen with The Weekend and Charlie Puth. The latter has even confirmed they were dating and ended on bad terms bc of her own issues with bieber and he alluded to other stuff.
Ive not seen her friend post about her either, so I definitely think they've fallen out because selena is back to bleeping around with her health, I would be pissed if I underwent a major op just for my friend to mess it up again. I really don't get her and Taylor Swifts friendship, I honestly think they bond over how much they hate Scooter Braun and his team lmaooo. I think her mum disliked JB bc their relationship was very toxic and probably took Selena to some dark places. There was a whole SG thread on Twitter that went viral with reciepts of her commenting/stalking Hailey and any girl he was seen with after her. It was kind of cray reading that bc theres pictures of her smoking and everything that have never been seen. Shows the media are completely one-sided.

I mean, I used to be a JB stan back in the day :ROFLMAO: Now I'm meh about the both of them but he's more open about their relationship than she is. She actually said the other day in an interview that she's been single for 2 years yet has been seen with The Weekend and Charlie Puth. The latter has even confirmed they were dating and ended on bad terms bc of her own issues with bieber and he alluded to other stuff.
Ive not seen her friend post about her either, so I definitely think they've fallen out because selena is back to bleeping around with her health, I would be pissed if I underwent a major op just for my friend to mess it up again. I really don't get her and Taylor Swifts friendship, I honestly think they bond over how much they hate Scooter Braun and his team lmaooo. I think her mum disliked JB bc their relationship was very toxic and probably took Selena to some dark places. There was a whole SG thread on Twitter that went viral with reciepts of her commenting/stalking Hailey and any girl he was seen with after her. It was kind of cray reading that bc theres pictures of her smoking and everything that have never been seen. Shows the media are completely one-sided.
Taylor and Selena have been friends for about 10 years though so I think it is a genuine friendship.

Anyone else find it extremely disturbing that Bieber was promoting his song about shagging his wife with loads of pictures of very young children on Instagram with the #yummy. Pictures apparently he didn’t even have permission to use.

Anyone else find it extremely disturbing that Bieber was promoting his song about shagging his wife with loads of pictures of very young children on Instagram with the #yummy. Pictures apparently he didn’t even have permission to use.
Honestly did not understand that AT ALL. Bizarre.

Taylor and Selena have been friends for about 10 years though so I think it is a genuine friendship.
Yeah I do think they are genuine friends but only because they are the toxic friends that everyone eventually distances themselves from.

I wish Selena would just retire. I feel like she doesn't have any passion for what she does, she's already rich, and she's keeping herself is a place where she is trapped in a cycle of drug/alcohol dependence and rehab. It would be better for her to just get out of that situation and find something else to do that she cares about and lets her build a healthier lifestyle for herself.

I wish Selena would just retire. I feel like she doesn't have any passion for what she does, she's already rich, and she's keeping herself is a place where she is trapped in a cycle of drug/alcohol dependence and rehab. It would be better for her to just get out of that situation and find something else to do that she cares about and lets her build a healthier lifestyle for herself.
I truly don't think she knows what she would do if she gave up singing and acting. Its all she's ever known and what she was pushed in to. I do find it strange that she doesnt share her hobbies with fans, she makes out like singing and acting is all her life is about and I'm sorry to say but what a crappy life! Like even Taylor Swift talks about her love of her cats, her real estate portfolio is out there which she controls, her songwriting for other people etc. What does Selena even do in the time she's not working?
But another thing about Selena is validation - she needs other peoples validation to make herself feel better. Its why she loves portraying herself as the victim all the time. She loves the idea of being the innocent disney star who can do no wrong, she really made her brand by going against Miley's "rebelling" otherwise I think she would've been forgotten about a long time ago. The fact they had to push Selena to combat Disneys image made her career what it is.

Any time I see anything about Selena Gomez all she's doing is whining. Ooh, fame is so hard, social media is so hard, people were taking my narrative away from me, etc.

Getting on my bloody nerves.

I'm excited for Hailey Bieber get pregnant now that JB isnt going on tour for the foreseeable - SG is going to have a breakdown. She can barely handle seeing them post on Insta.

SHE IS SUCH A MOANING BINT!!!!
poor me poor me poor me....

I bet her “hacking” and her friends “hacking” were all her, she’s a troll.