Selena Gomez, Justin and Hayley Bieber

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually quite like Selena as an actress and all that. She is honestly beautiful as well. I just feel after everything it would in her best interest to take a step back from fame. Just enjoy her life with her friends and family. Do something behind the camera or whatever.

Reactions: 3
I've not seen much of her acting but I did like what I saw of Wizards of Waverly Place, although that was a very long time ago for her. I agree she is very pretty. Wish her music was better but it's a whole load of nothing.

To be fair, I feel like she probably has been through a lot. Growing up in Hollywood would not be easy. But whining about this during a pandemic when so many are dying every day and none of us know what's to come? Not the time, and she's old enough to know this.

I think it’s very telling that Selena fell out with her kidney donor. Francia apparently didn’t like the way she was treating her kidney and Selena was all ‘but you gave it to me, it’s not your place to dictate my life!’ I am 10000% with Francia on this.

Also they did a joint interview shortly after the donation and Francia said something *very* telling. She said that Selena was the one who called her and informed her that they were a perfect match. Francia had been wanting time to think over her deicision but didn’t get it because for some reason the doctors told Selena first who then rang Francia like ‘yep! We’re good to go!’

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think it’s very telling that Selena fell out with her kidney donor. Francia apparently didn’t like the way she was treating her kidney and Selena was all ‘but you gave it to me, it’s not your place to dictate my life!’ I am 10000% with Francia on this.

Also they did a joint interview shortly after the donation and Francia said something *very* telling. She said that Selena was the one who called her and informed her that they were a perfect match. Francia had been wanting time to think over her deicision but didn’t get it because for some reason the doctors told Selena first who then rang Francia like ‘yep! We’re good to go!’

I'm in two minds about this because if you donate it you can't hold that over them for the rest of your life HOWEVER you can definitely step and tell a friend that they are falling into bad habits - they same thing will repeat itself etc and remove yourself from that friendship when they don't listen.

Francia always came across as very down to earth and good fun. And so much respect for giving a kidney to a friend like that so if so she made the right choice breaking the friendship.

Reactions: 5
I would be SO pissed if I went through the ordeal of donating my kidney to my friend only for her to go back to phase 1 and carry on with her recreational habits that are so widely publicised by everyone BUT the media. I bet before Francia agreed, she must've had Selena swear to at least try to change her lifestyle.
I don't understand how Selena's mgmt has managed to clear her name of so many of the stupid things she's done in the past. She's done everything Miley and Demi have done and yet nothing ever gets publicised. I don't know if that tells me that the media really don't care about her unless she comes with Bieber or another big name or if she's really that irrelevant?

Also, has anyone seen the interview where Justin admitted that his 'Church group' (aka weird cult) pushed him and Hailey together and called themselves 'an arranged marriage'...

Reactions: 11
Wait wait wait. I thought I was on the ball but I had no idea about Selena having drug or alcohol problems?! How do we know that? And what sort of behaviour is she partaking in now that would cause Francia to stop speaking to her?

Edit: ok I’ve just gone down the Reddit rabbit hole on this stuff, I still don’t know what to believe. I find it odd that Demi’s drug use could be such a major story and Selena’s stayed quite quiet. What drugs is Selena supposedly known for taking?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wait wait wait. I thought I was on the ball but I had no idea about Selena having drug or alcohol problems?! How do we know that? And what sort of behaviour is she partaking in now that would cause Francia to stop speaking to her?
F & S unfollowed each other for a time on Instagram, they’re following each other again but there was definitely a tiff about 6-ish months post op.

There’s a video of Selena and Justin a few years ago walking around an alley in a dodgy looking neighbourhood in LA - bizarre 🤨

Reactions: 2
F & S unfollowed each other for a time on Instagram, they’re following each other again but there was definitely a tiff about 6-ish months post op.

There’s a video of Selena and Justin a few years ago walking around an alley in a dodgy looking neighbourhood in LA - bizarre 🤨
I’ve gone even further down the rabbit hole with the Selena stuff. Honestly, if even a fraction of this is true, this girl has the best PR team in LA.

Reactions: 5
I’ve gone even further down the rabbit hole with the Selena stuff. Honestly, if even a fraction of this is true, this girl has the best PR team in LA.
She really does. Her mother was in control of every aspect of her life for a long time and it caused a lot of friction between them - theres pictures of Selena actually smoking a joint that was published within the last two years ago and for some reason absolutely NO media outlet commented on it but commented on what she was wearing instead? Was so weird. I think Selena is still protected by Disney as well as she is their only actress/singer/zombie that has protected her clean cut image all these years and is basically the poster child that if your child is within that universe, she can survive.
Anyone would be a fool to think she as with Justin during his worst and didn't partake in any and all of the things he did! I think thats why he eventually stopped pining for her as he seems to have fixed up to a degree and she seems to be spiralling every few months.

Edit: Can someone send me that Reddit Thread via PM? Very interested!

Reactions: 6
I went through a lot of different Reddit/blind gossip/general gossip threads and blogs. This blog post sums up all of the information pretty well.

I don’t know how accurate it is, but it’s wild. I definitely see Selena in particular in a very different light now. Although now that I’ve read it, it all adds up/makes sense and I also can’t believe I didn’t see through the PR stuff before now.

One of the weirdest bits is about Justin supposedly ordering Selena to sleep with different people when they were together?

She has openly said he was emotionally abusive and he has admitted that he mistreated women in previous relationships, so even if it’s exaggerated, there must be an element of truth to many of the rumours.

I went through a lot of different Reddit/blind gossip/general gossip threads and blogs. This blog post sums up all of the information pretty well.

I don’t know how accurate it is, but it’s wild. I definitely see Selena in particular in a very different light now. Although now that I’ve read it, it all adds up/makes sense and I also can’t believe I didn’t see through the PR stuff before now.

One of the weirdest bits is about Justin supposedly ordering Selena to sleep with different people when they were together?

She has openly said he was emotionally abusive and he has admitted that he mistreated women in previous relationships, so even if it’s exaggerated, there must be an element of truth to many of the rumours.
I don't really trust BG in general. I think they do get some things right however most the time I think they purposefully put blinds out there that they never plan to reveal as it creates website traffic and if they've been proved right about a previous couple in a blind then they will continue posting other blinds about the same couple and people will just assume its always accurate.
I do think Justin was very manipulative in ways and cheated on her several times but I think it was very toxic for both of them in terms of Selena constantly checking on him, following his fan pages and actually commenting on them about him! Justin was obviously spiralling with his drug use as well. She made several very degrading comments about his mental health on live tv and laughed at comments whilst agreeing that she does make him cry. She's been with more men publicly whenever they break up than he has been with women. Theres a video of her hitting him too, it didn't look like a hard hit but it was definitely a slap in anger over him showing attention to fans. Who knows what she was like behind doors? Its crazy that people still think they're good for each other!
Going to attempt to find that reddit later too!

Reactions: 1
I don't really trust BG in general. I think they do get some things right however most the time I think they purposefully put blinds out there that they never plan to reveal as it creates website traffic and if they've been proved right about a previous couple in a blind then they will continue posting other blinds about the same couple and people will just assume its always accurate.
I do think Justin was very manipulative in ways and cheated on her several times but I think it was very toxic for both of them in terms of Selena constantly checking on him, following his fan pages and actually commenting on them about him! Justin was obviously spiralling with his drug use as well. She made several very degrading comments about his mental health on live tv and laughed at comments whilst agreeing that she does make him cry. She's been with more men publicly whenever they break up than he has been with women. Theres a video of her hitting him too, it didn't look like a hard hit but it was definitely a slap in anger over him showing attention to fans. Who knows what she was like behind doors? Its crazy that people still think they're good for each other!
Going to attempt to find that reddit later too!
I mean, don’t get me wrong, I think they are both as bad as each other. I’m just fascinated by the amount of gossip that I wasn’t aware of in relation to these two.

I read about Selena's drug problems years ago and the story about how that is why she got a new kidney. What surprises me, is that Taylor Swift is who is very against drugs is still good friends with Selena, and actually also Gigi Hadid and Camila Cabello who also apparently have drug addictions. I say that, as it can be really hard to stay friends with people who are addicts.

Reactions: 4
I read about Selena's drug problems years ago and the story about how that is why she got a new kidney. What surprises me, is that Taylor Swift is who is very against drugs is still good friends with Selena, and actually also Gigi Hadid and Camila Cabello who also apparently have drug addictions. I say that, as it can be really hard to stay friends with people who are addicts.
I don't think Gigi is as close to Selena as they make out. Especially after the whole Bella/The Weeknd thing. Also, Zayn seems to have a drug problems (Ive never read about his personal life, seems very private. I know he had an eating disorder and used drugs to cope but idk if he's clean).
Her brother Anwar definitely does drugs lmao, he looks out of it all the time and Bella who was with The Weeknd for as long as she was, we can only assume!

Taylor Swift is smart. She needs at least one noticeable 'girl friend' in the Hollywood scene as alot of her friends are not celebrities and thats Selena. They don't seem to spend a lot of time together but what do we know? I think Taylor has distanced herself from a lot of the hollywood girls and even Selena is at length - Easily cut off if anything bad comes out.

There was a short video on the Amazon music instagram a couple of months back of Selena promoting her song boyfriend and ohhh boy... she's slurring her words so badly! She's been drinking excessively since (and before!) the transplant. Video of her in the lime green dress at the AMAs stumbling all over the red carpet. I definitely think there's serious drug/alcohol abuse going on.

also who the hell goes to rehab MULTIPLE TIMES for EXHAUSTION? I don't buy it.

Reactions: 4
There was a short video on the Amazon music instagram a couple of months back of Selena promoting her song boyfriend and ohhh boy... she's slurring her words so badly! She's been drinking excessively since (and before!) the transplant. Video of her in the lime green dress at the AMAs stumbling all over the red carpet. I definitely think there's serious drug/alcohol abuse going on.

also who the hell goes to rehab MULTIPLE TIMES for EXHAUSTION? I don't buy it.

This it? She looks half cut!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

This it? She looks half cut!
Oaft she's concentrating *so* hard not to slur. Reminds me of the days as a teenager when I'd go home and do my best to persuade my parents that I was "merely tired" and not off my tits on Diamond White :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oaft she's concentrating *so* hard not to slur. Reminds me of the days as a teenager when I'd go home and do my best to persuade my parents that I was "merely tired" and not off my tits on Diamond White :D
It was the eyes that got me - the slow blink half way through like 'yeah im ready to pass out now' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8